1000 posts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamitchi465

Reaction score
Heyy Tamachaters :] Omg i think this is my 1003 post! Well, i was a little late but pretty close. A lot of people have like 100000 posts on here...HOW DO YOU DO THAT?! So how many posts do you have?

Edit by TamaMum:

Explanation regarding "attention seeking" threads: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2412721

Last edited by a moderator:
To tell you the truth, I never really look at how many posts I've made o.o

Somewhere around 300 I'm guessing...

Congrats on your 1000th post ^_^

Good for you :]

I can't post a lot.

When I came back to Tamatalk my posts were decreased since the topics I posted in when I first joined were deleted xP

Took me long enough to get back to 100 posts xD

I'm almost at 1,200.

Nobody on TT has 100,000 posts. The highest is around 15,000.

Thank you! lol I'm making such a big deal.

Um...i dont want to like start a flame with you or anything but if you didnt care why did you post a new topic which would add to your posts anyway? Hmm...just asking. I know someone will soon corect me ;]

Thank you! lol I'm making such a big deal.
Um...i dont want to like start a flame with you or anything but if you didnt care why did you post a new topic which would add to your posts anyway? Hmm...just asking. I know someone will soon corect me ;]
because im a big meanie

sad face ---> ^_^

Yayy~ Congrats :]

I have like 2000 something posts.

Counting my other account it would probably be 4000, but I'm not counting it.

I'm only no so I don't have that much posts :wacko: .

The highest amount of posts I've ever had was around 500.

I don't really care either.

I don't know where I am. :angry:

Cecib :wacko:

I'm not sure. 2,000 something. xD

Edit: 2,405.

We've had a few members wondering if this kind of topic is allowed or if it is considered "attention seeking".

There is no rule that asks members not to make a topic about how many posts they have made on TamaTalk.

Interestingly, the subject is mentioned in the information on How to become a TamaTalk Guide where you will see the following:

9. Demonstrate humility - celebratory threads about your posting prowess is not a good idea!
also:

* Making more posts does NOT increase your chances of becoming a guide. Someone who makes 400 good posts is more likely to be chosen over someone who has made 1000 post of poor content (ie. one word answers).

Of course having a high post count can feel exciting, but the staff (and many members) are more impressed with the quality and content of posts not just total number of posts :)

That's really nice to know lol at first I thought this was a bump topic like bump to 1000 posts and I was like ok this is definitely not staying up too long. Yea and this is kind of spammy all I see going on here is people saying "Congrats!" "Who cares?" and all that good stuff. I agree with a quote Tamamum posted " Having alot of posts does not increase your chance of becoming a guide you have to show your mature enough for the job." What I'm saying is spamming will not make you a guide. I've had 1719 posts ( been here for two years ) but I'm not making a topic about it ^_^ . Again congrats. Thanks bye. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back