?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatchiGirl

Reaction score
Why can't I change my avatar?? Whenever I try to select the avatar I want to change it to, this chihuahua one appears! Even if I remove it and select the avatar again, it appears as this one! I tried shrinking it and everything but I can't change it to anything I want! :furawatchi:

It could be that, if when the page is loading you click "Or click here if you don't want to wait", it goes back to your avatar before. It's done that to me, but you might just have to wait - It doesn't make much of a difference in time.

I know sometimes it does that. Just click reload and your new one should appear.

It could be that, if when the page is loading you click "Or click here if you don't want to wait", it goes back to your avatar before. It's done that to me, but you might just have to wait - It doesn't make much of a difference in time.
Yeah, that is what I have to do.

Or give it a few minutes.

Sometimes it just takes a little longer to load your new avvie. :D

I don't understand what you're asking. O____O

If you want to put up a new avvie just double click the image from your computer that you want and click update avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back