;.;

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PockyPuppy

Reaction score
My hamster just died today. I feel really depressed. How should I get over her?

Anastatia '09 R.I.P

Well, you can start by getting adjusted to the fact that it's it dead.

You never get over it, but you get use to it.

I'm sorry to hear though. :\

Don't think about how sad it is that it's gone, think about the happy times with it. Don't be sad because it's over, be happy because it happened. All things have to pass away eventually, and this was Anastatia's time.

Just think that dying is a good thing.... it didn't hurt her, she just went t a happier place. Nothing bad happened :)

You were good to her, that's all that matters. No need to fell guilty.

....Well atleast she lived longer than most hamsters. She lived for 4 years.

-Hugs-

Losing pets is very hard. They've always been the best friend to you, and they always will be. They won't stab your back or call you names on a bad day. They'll always love you. And you'll always love them~

Like others have said, just remember she's not suffering. If she needed to die, then it was for her own good. When you get past it a little, make a little scrapbook of her. Get some old pictures on your computer and then make a cute slideshow. <3 That helped me when I lost my dog, Tessie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww!!!

Things will get better.

You remember that.

Search for nice poems on the internet.

Or maybe find and nice song which you can listen

to & relate to to make you feel stronger!

x

....Well atleast she lived longer than most hamsters. She lived for 4 years.
That means you took exceptionally superawesome care of her and the love you showed your pet paid off and they stayed with you in this life until it was time to go.

Google the rainbow bridge poem

Aww, sorry to hear that. *hug* Just know that 4 years is an AMAZING lifespan for a hammy, most live about 2 years. Know that you must have been an amazing caretaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back