15th anniversary or P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokètama856

Reaction score
I just wanted to know if you guys think that the tamagotchi 15th anniversary is better than the p's of if the p's were. Is the screen quality better? The design? The features? And also the things you like about them. I'm planning to get one of them but I'm really bad at decision making so I need your help! ^o^ Sorry!

I would choose the 15th anniversary iD L anytime rather than the P's, but everything depends on your tastes

In my case, I love all the characters from the 15th iD L, and I hate a lot of the ones in the P's, also the P's evolution process seems a bit confusing.

Design wise I prefer the 15th iD L too, is darker and more stylish, the P's design is too girly and the colors are way too soft, plus the pierce thingy looks rather annoying,

Both the 15th iD L and P's have different features and destinations, the 15th iD L has a bigger variaty if that makes sense, since the locations on it are based on different parts of the tamagotchi planet, aand you have some interesting features like Makakka town's thing that can change your character's outline to red.

The P's has pierces, Painting for toddlers and teens I think, and other features I really don't know about, I can't tell because I never liked the P's much anyway, and I've also heard is harder to understand because of heavier japanese than the other versions xD

I think the P's is a good tamagotchi if you buy the pierces for it, but with that it would go really expensive, I bought my 15th iD L for 40€, a P's + pierces would probably be around 70€ :/

I think that the p's would be very hard to use cause of the market tamas (I don't really know what their called) but the p's is a set so I can have at least 1 pierce with it but also the 15th anniversary does seem fun and interesting cause of the destination variety. The 15th anniversary one I found was very cheap and actually cheaper than the p's and still fun but a part of me still wants the p's but I want the 15th anniversary! They both have so many features, I'm still not sure which one to get! (╥﹏╥) thanks for the advice! :)

The p's + pierce I found was $48 in total with free shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
I think both of them are great! :)

I personally think that the 15th Ann. has the funnest games (though some other people have found them overly difficult), and it has a bit more built in content than the P's does. The P's is great because you can collect the pierces and, by extension, you can get a lot of new characters/transformations with the pierces. But it can get a bit pricey, though. The P's and the 15th are great, and both of them are wonderful on their own (even though there are a lot of extra things you can buy for the P's, it still has a bunch of cool stuff without it; like the fact that tamas can get jobs and go to daycare, etc). I personally didn't find the P's too hard to understand, what with all of the online resources that are available. Tama-Zone has a lot of cool guides. I really love both versions and recommend them, actually >u<

I'd go for iD L 15th Anniversary.
The gameplay of iD L's is a lot better than P's. You have more pets to adopt, more locations to unlock, you can plant trees. Plus in the 15th Anniversary version there are truly CUTE characters, like Sunnytchi, Mimitchi, Rednosetchi [the one from Santaclautchi!], Dazzlitchi, and more! Aaand you don't need to have 3 iD L's to get the secret characters, whereas you do need 3 P's to get secret characters. ;/
P's is ok, but iD L 15th Anniversary is just OSOM. <3
I have mine running all the time, I mean, just look at this cute reindeer! <3333

tumblr_nax3xzsl8s1soif0yo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go for iD L 15th Anniversary.

The gameplay of iD L's is a lot better than P's. You have more pets to adopt, more locations to unlock, you can plant trees. Plus in the 15th Anniversary version there are truly CUTE characters, like Sunnytchi, Mimitchi, Rednosetchi [the one from Santaclautchi!], Dazzlitchi, and more! Aaand you don't need to have 3 iD L's to get the secret characters, whereas you do need 3 P's to get secret characters. ;/

P's is ok, but iD L 15th Anniversary is just OSOM. <3

I have mine running all the time, I mean, just look at this cute reindeer! <3333

tumblr_nax3xzsl8s1soif0yo1_500.jpg
oh yes the connection characters too! and the ones in this version are beyond adorable! just look at that rednosetchi!! he is so cute >w<

I wish I had more than 2 color tamas to get him too *cries*

You only need to have two iD L's to get secret characters. :D
You simply need to reset and name it differently each time. Your other Tama will "think" it's being connected to six different Tamas, whereas you'll only be using one. xD
That's how I got Rednosetchi - reset my iD 6 times. ;)

ok then! :D I'll go for the ID L then! the way you guys describe it seems fun so thanks guys! The ID L was 40$ which is 8$ cheaper and its still fun so thanks again! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back