$16.00 to $30.00!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babytammy

Reaction score
I heard that they were going to move the tama prices from $16.00- $30.00!!!

I can not belive that has anybody else heard anything??? please replie!!!

That is not fair. I don't like who ever did that!! :blink:

HUMPH!!!

Well, OK may seem unfair, but anyway, where I live they always come at the same expensive price of 20€ so there's not much point complaining. Maybe they'll come down again. :rolleyes:

Not much we can do about it-unless bandai decides to pop them down again. :eek:

I heard that they were going to move the tama prices from $16.00- $30.00!!!I can not belive that has anybody else heard anything??? please replie!!!

That is not fair. I don't like who ever did that!! :huh:

HUMPH!!!
Haven't heard anything of the such. Where did you hear this?

Woopdey doo, it goes up a dollar.

I have high doubts that it'll pass $20.

This is a big rumor that you probably found on a website.

[SIZE=14pt]OMG you should probably buy them at Ebay or something.I never got a tama from Ebay though[/SIZE]

Wow...

Yeah, I think that's a rumor. Not very high chances of that happening- I think tama's are making enough money...

Of coursem you may have seen a version 2 two-pack that was $30. Of course, that's a different story....

If they double the price, which I highly doubt they will, they will get loads of complaints. I doubt Bandai will jack the price by anymore than $7.50.. It would ruin their rep if they doubled prices, though then again it is possible.

//Haze

WHY...WHY... :D

thats no good for TamaLovers, $15 are nough why would they do something like that... :(

so sad... B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back