18 or Older with a Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 23. I love toys, who says you have to give up toys just because we're adults. :)
... or stuffed animals for that matter. I asked my fiance' if he thought I was strange 'cause I still sleep with a teddy bear under my chin. He said no, but if I slept with a horse head in the bed or something, THEN he'd think I was strange. :lol:

[SIZE=8pt]Pssh, growing up is for old people![/SIZE]

I am 18, a college freshman, and a tama lover since the first "wave." XD

Ah...I wish I knew other people with Tamas so my babies could have some friends...

I feel so much better seeing people here my age or older who play with these things. I tried to start up the trend at my high school last year, but I eventually gave up. Now I just ordered my v3, to find out the v4's are coming out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 21 and... well I'm here aren't I? :p

*Note: I realise some of you are having a moan about this being "bumped". However, there are more members joining and more people who may be over 18, there is no reason to close this and start another thread about the same topic... especially seeing us older folk are in the minority. :D

Guys.. please learn that "bumping" is only a bad thing if the topic no longer serves a purpose. E.g. when a direction question has been asked and the answer has already been given or it has been done solely for the purpose of getting more people to see the thread. Sharing of ideas and opinions etc. are fine.*

Last edited by a moderator:
You are most likely to get older people on here concidering the P1 came out around 10 years ago. I would have only just been born when it came out o_O
I challenge you to have a look at the "Today's Birthdays" section at the bottom of the index page each day. You will find that the majority of our members are actually under the age of 18.

I'll be 18 in May. I'm in Year 13 of Sixth Form, which I guess is the equivalent of High School Senior, lol.

My girlfriend is also 17, she also has a tamagotchi.

Apart from us, I don't know anyone else our age who has one.

I am 20, and have been a fanatic since they first came out in '97. My boyfriend is a few years older than I am, and he has Tamagotchi, too. ;) You're never too old for something you really enjoy!

so, i am 14 and i still love anything virtual,fun toys especially barbie dolls, i like to have childhood fun, its just me <3

So adults and teens who have tamagotchis Rock !

I am 20, and have been a fanatic since they first came out in '97. My boyfriend is a few years older than I am, and he has Tamagotchi, too. :D You're never too old for something you really enjoy!
Your absolutely right! :D Tamagotchis seem to flow away from where I live. But in my heart- I still do enjoy playing with these little creatures, I am a fanatic! Another thing I like to do is collect them, looking at the old memories remind me of how young I was years ago and I still have a grand time with all of my Tamagotchis both old and new! :D

//Tama-Love

I'm 21 and love my Tama's :D I should be going out to clubs and stuff with my friends... but I was disabled from an accident at work a year ago, and now I can't really go to clubs and dance so... when I'm home and my friends are out having fun, atleast I have my Tama's to keep me company :D

I'm a college student and I NEVER see anyone with a tamagotchi on campus. Its funny because the people in some of my classes are always like, "OMG, I love these virtual pets!" and they end up playing mine during class!I am just curious if there are any college students or people 18 or older with tamagotchi's either on this forum or if you know someone who is 18+ and has a tama.

*Tom
I'm not 18+ but I know people who do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back