1st annuel Sucky Show Awards

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hannah montanna,

also, my kids a star

even tho that isn't on the list,

on my kids a star, they kick out the ugly ones that are good and keep the "cute" ones with no talent in...

Dude.

Hannah Montana.

No doubt in my mind.

>....>

It makes me die a little every time she tells a sucky joke.

I agree with most everything there except for InuYasha, South Park, Family Guy, and Futurama.

So You Think You Can Dance is pretty good too...

for a reality show.

I voted American Idol, however, it would have been tied with Hannah Montana and Dr. Phil (aka "Other").

there's too many shows i HATE on that list, it's hard to chose which one i hate the most.

INUYASHA'S AWEOSME!!!!!!!!!! :D

I actually hate Inushya. I tried watching it once at like 6 a.m and it was stupid. So i voted for that. I'd also say South Park. I watched it once and its DEFINETLY not a kids show. 0_o Hannah Montanas Ok. And Naturally Sadie was a stupid show.

I actually hate Inushya. I tried watching it once at like 6 a.m and it was stupid. So i voted for that. I'd also say South Park. I watched it once and its DEFINETLY not a kids show. 0_o Hannah Montanas Ok. And Naturally Sadie was a stupid show.
inuyasha actually does suck if u have no clue whats going on XD but if u watch it for a while from like the begining and get it, it rox <3

Ok ok fine i admit i watched the ending where Inuyasha woke up to find people dead because he turned into a demon person and killed them and then that girl came and shes like Do you remember what happened and bla bla lol. Sorry I didnt watch all of it. He he...My bad...

Latest posts

Back