2/2/12 Hatching (Groundhog's Day)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry for not posting yesterday! >.<

Yesterday, I gave Fuyuki tons of care misses, luckily he didn't evolve right after 7 am. :) He evolved into Peintotchi around 3 pm yesterday, not a repeat character!

DSC03358.jpg

Haha, you can see part of my latest crochet project next to my iD-L. :)

DSC03359.jpg

We already owned what was obviously one of his happy symbols, the paint palette. When we tried it out, he got his pink happy symbol after painting a picture in the sky. :)

DSC03365.jpg

DSC03367.jpg

Love everyone's posts so far, super cute Tamas! :3

Batteries ran out today. I popped some new ones in and Heather, although a little traumatized, seems just fine.

Hey! Glad to see everyone is doing great on their hatches!! Sorry for such a late post, but better late than never right?

Waking up today, I found Joh basking in the aroma of the present he had left for me... obviously his discipline and potting training aren't going as well as I'd hoped. :rolleyes:

2012-02-04201220.jpg
2012-02-04201302.jpg

So we had some breakfast... (I think he looks so cute here with is mouth/snout open)

2012-02-04201415.jpg
2012-02-04201957.jpg

...and with a full belly Joh was good to go!

We attempted his favorite (only) game once more... (and started to get the hang of it... turns out it's not completely random).

2012-02-04201508.jpg
2012-02-04201514.jpg
2012-02-04202011.jpg

As you can see, we didn't do great, but at least he's somewhat happy... without candy ;)

Other than that, not much else to report on Joh.

2012-02-04210420.jpg
2012-02-04210447.jpg

Not sure how long it takes for a P1 to evolve, but he is 4yrs old right now and from what I'm guessing, in the Teenager stage... hope he evolves into an Adult soon so we can mate and marry him off. So for now, this is Joh saying nite nite & sweet dreams... until tomorrow :)

@Violetchilluvr3: Awww, sooo sorry! I didn't realize that if I deleted them off of photobucket, that they would show up here for everyone else... and I deleted them off computer too :( it's so weird that I can still see them though.

Ah hah! I still had them in my trash box... guess I can't clean out my photobucket or they won't show up here. Thanks for letting me know ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so as I said, the batteries ran out on Heather today.

8c3c07d9e967937329b8542c5832aa41_23063026.jpg

But we replaced them and she was (mostly) just fine.

e45c55fa06f78d2cf7edca10297cd6b7_23063036.jpg

We got her a pet today. I forget the name, but she's pretty cute. :)

7077eb44a0b3a7770a9d5f4c11077297_23063047.jpg

We got one happy symbol from the Dojima Roll, and one from the turquoise dress.

008a26682a67c9f79ffdcda6f3717083_23063063.jpg
ade86cb9e809dad6480ec2acd600cfcf_23063079.jpg
cbc250e4f45c605f6f2269c96bfef917_23063086.jpg

Tomorrow she earns her final symbol, but I won't be able to take her to the matchmaker. I probably will on Tuesday. :)

I found a couple of my old stuffed animals today and took this picture.

1c7820236e402f4fc4ebf38e68c53631_23063095.jpg

^^

That's it for us tonight. Keep posting everyone! :)

Hey everyone!

Fred evolved into Kuinshinbotchi. I dressed him up in a wacky outfit. (I guess I'm a little obsessed with downloads... :rolleyes: )

0ae89563.jpg

That's pretty much all. I'm excited to see what everyone's tamas evolve into ^^

@Violetchilluvr3 I can see HP's photos fine.

Anyway, since I have a repeat character, there's no use in trying to get the fourth happy symbol so might as well get her married as soon as the matchmaker opens up. For photos, I'll just use some old ones:

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

Good night, all!

Okay, so just a short update for today! Joh evolved into an Adult (Nyorotchi) this morning, yay.. he's kinda cute, but reminds me of something else, so kinda awkward!

2012-02-06100704.jpg
2012-02-06100643.jpg

So this is him now at 5 yrs old... just had to share :) I guess it might take him longer to marry than the iD Ls?

Erm, sorry to interrupt here. But I must point out to Hippyfish that as far as I know all vintage tamagotchi(for sure the P1/P2) don't marry. You must just keep good care of him. Getting him older than 23 is a real achievementa and kindoff a goal.

But looking at your current character(Nyoro-chi) which is kind of a bad character and dies young I think. :/

I'm not sure if this happens everytime(and if it is only on amarican tama's) but I think just before it dies it leaves an egg which you can hatch with preccing A and C at the same time after he's dead.

@Violetchilluvr3: I see you also use the iPod touch too! Just one thing, how do you resize it? :huh:

@Missvioletchi: I can't see your pictures right now. Maybe Photobucket said you violated the TTOS and sent you a email about it.

@HippyFish: ^ Same.

EDIT: I see them fine now, besides on the 2nd page.

------------------------------------

Not much happend with Bean yesterday or today. He did evolve into Kuromametchi though.

I took him to the mobile library, and to my surprise, he turned into Kuromame Hakushaku. :) He reminds me of Debiru Mametchi though.

I got all 3 happy items yesterday. He also keeps sending other junk like poo and flies to my other iD Ls. D: Bad boy already. :p

I let him use the cracker item. :) He loves it!

09a789394d0dc287a30fbde50afa1610_23079490.jpg

We also took him to the park and met Shimashimatchi! <3

3488870e43a35c75652c81a7e3615340_23079595.jpg

We headed to TAMAX-TV afterwards. (In this case, Bean flew there.)

680b8a3e54c05521c873d41b5d86dd9b_23079641.jpg

We watched the review with Princess Tamakoko and Reportchi. It was really fun!

d54f88108c8fc7719316dc71f083314b_23079735.jpg

We went to Mametchi's house and had some Mame Soup. Bean loved it!!

2466156bec0ab4275dc26640e105cb83_23079862.jpg

Like what I did to my iD L? :D

a64d0dc6818d630b695450fd9fc049c1_23079825.jpg

Bye!

Erm, sorry to interrupt here. But I must point out to Hippyfish that as far as I know all vintage tamagotchi(for sure the P1/P2) don't marry. You must just keep good care of him. Getting him older than 23 is a real achievementa and kindoff a goal.

But looking at your current character(Nyoro-chi) which is kind of a bad character and dies young I think. :/

I'm not sure if this happens everytime(and if it is only on amarican tama's) but I think just before it dies it leaves an egg which you can hatch with preccing A and C at the same time after he's dead.
Well thanks for the great news Stefan :( ... lol, j/k ... I really had no idea, just assumed that all Tamas saw the matchmaker or mated to produce offspring... that's a bit of a bummer. Hmm, I wonder how long it takes for him to die? And yes, I figured this was a bad character... he was fed lots of candy ;)

@ HP- he dies when you stop taking good enough care of him. :)

@ Orandatchi- I use dailybooth. I upload the picture, and then drag it to the very top of my internet broswer, and then in the long code/web address, I change the "large" to "medium". :)

Won't be able to post later so I'm doing it now.

Not much has happened... I'm waiting for her to earn her last happy symbol, which should happen in an hour or so, but I won't be at home so no pictures.

I'll unlock a new location, the Gotchi School. :) I don't think I get new icons, although I sure wish I did. ^^

Ok, that's it for us today. :)

Won't be able to post later so I'm doing it now.

Not much has happened... I'm waiting for her to earn her last happy symbol, which should happen in an hour or so, but I won't be at home so no pictures.

I'll unlock a new location, the Gotchi School. :) I don't think I get new icons, although I sure wish I did. ^^

Ok, that's it for us today. :)
Wow! You need 4 more characters until your done the iD L!! O:

@Orandatchi OMG the jewels on your iD-L look so cute! :3 I love it!

Hello! How was everyone's Super Bowl? I loved the dog commercials. XD Very quick update, I need to get in bed, I'm waking up early in the morning. :) I have iPod pictures, (Snapbucket) hopefully I'll have time for my camera tomorrow. :)

iD-L

Fuyuki got his last happy symbol today~

63EF724D.jpg

His seed hasn't grown yet, he hasn't gotten to sleep until 7 am as I've been at school all day. :)

Last post in here!

Today Fred got married to a Watawatatchi (sp?) :D

9c9f54a1.jpg

5a85e5bd.jpg

b0321969.jpg

He had a son who I named Lee who evolved from Nittobotchi into Furutspatchi within the hour. :)

Okay, I've really had a blast posting in here and reading all of the other updates! :D Thanks for including me in your logging :)

Signing off,

Missvioletchi and Lee

@kuromametchifan123: Thanks! :)

-----------------

Yesterday, little Bean got his last happy symbol. I didn't get a new location yet though.

I got him married with Watawatatchi. (no, he didn't steal Fred's wife. xD)

Popped out a wittle little cute Pantsutchi, or in EN language, Omutchi from the V5.

Bean already left me and little Grape. :( I miss him now.. ;-;|l|

Grape just left 2 rows of poo. o_O

I'm sorry, I'm out of the hatch now. This was a fun hatching with you all! :) I'll continue to read the hatch and see if HippyFish still has her P1 alive.

Uploading pics now.

Well thanks for the great news Stefan :( ... lol, j/k ... I really had no idea, just assumed that all Tamas saw the matchmaker or mated to produce offspring... that's a bit of a bummer. Hmm, I wonder how long it takes for him to die? And yes, I figured this was a bad character... he was fed lots of candy ;)
Are you sure it's just of feeding candy? This could be interesting because candy=weight wich means weight affects character. Or did you maybe forget to dicipline it or feed it in time?

EDIT: There is a growtchart on the internet if you want it

well, i got jenna married today. since i am a lazy butt sick and wordlessly banned from uploading photos, i'll just recycle old ones as they're close enough to what happened.....

IMG_0001.jpg

replace kuromametchi with mametchi...

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

she popped the question there :) they grow up so fast!

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

and that's what happened more or less. (fun fact: the yurapatchi in this photo is my 3rd gen mametchi!)

and, like his...wait...lemme count....great great great grandpa, yurapatchi evolved into kaubotchi, which sets me on the right track for my (2nd!) quest for kuromametchi.

it's been really fun posting in this awesome group hatch and seeing what everyone's tamas ended up as. thanks for making my first group hatch so fun!

Ahh! I feel behind! XD Fuyuki and I have one happy symbol left, we got one today from him trying on overalls. :)

DSC03393.jpg

DSC03394.jpg

DSC03397.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back