2 BEST friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi5252

Reaction score
ok i have two friends ones a girl and ones a boy

now my best friend the boy one has been my friend since i first started this school lets call him T and then the girl who has been my best friend for 1-2 years lets call her E we are all avairy moniters

now e and t and me were all best friends we played together and talked and looked after the avairy together anyway e t and me were all sitting ion the little hut in the avairy playing hit or miss which is a game when someone says a name of some one like danny jones and we say hit if we like/fancy/think their good looking and say miss if you dont like/fancy/think their good looking anyway we were playing and t said e's name and i said hit if i was a boy and e said miss and t said HIT so we were waiting for him to say it was joke but he didnt he liked her well that was fine with me i dont mind so i asked them each privetly if they wanted to go out and they both did so i got them both together and said that they both liked each other so they started going out sending hearts and kisses through me or making cards or magnets evrything went brilliantly until..........

my sleep over i had invited them both to my sleep over for my b-day they were looking forward to it intensly.

when it happened they were both into they kissed hugged and i took pictures of them but then in the morning t told me he probally was going to break up with e because he didnt feel right so i said ok what more could i do

on the monday he broke up with her so she wanst very happy and well now they hate each other and it makes things stressfull for me because im traped between them cos if im nice to e the t thinks i like her better and if im nice to t e thinks i like him better and i like them both so much i dont want to break friends with either and since we are avairy moniters together and we have to spend break and lunch with each other it gets un-pleasent sometimes this is cut out cos they laugh and make jokes then they realise who they are talking to and stop and hate each other now what do i do i might just say to them stop im not going to be friends with either of you unless you try and put up with each other.

this is the first time ive asked for advice about stuff like this i usally answer it lol

any help is accepted and will be useful

Oh my goodness...you are really caught in a tight spot! It's never good for two friends out of a group of three to go out. Why? Well, because if they break up and are mad at each other there is a big chance that the third friend ends up feeling awkward and caught in the middle(like what has happened to you).

My advice is that you tell your friends that you enjoy BOTH of their friendships equally, and that you are sorry about what has happened(if you ARE). Then I think you should just stay away from both of them until they calm down about the break up, or you might find yourself in the middle of a war zone. They should get over it eventually and then you can hang out with them again, but if they don't ever get along again(which is likely), spending time with them separately is the way you'll have to do it. Keep in mind that not all of your friends will like each other.

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer

Oh my goodness...you are really caught in a tight spot! It's never good for two friends out of a group of three to go out. Why? Well, because if they break up and are mad at each other there is a big chance that the third friend ends up feeling awkward and caught in the middle(like what has happened to you).
My advice is that you tell your friends that you enjoy BOTH of their friendships equally, and that you are sorry about what has happened(if you ARE). Then I think you should just stay away from both of them until they calm down about the break up, or you might find yourself in the middle of a war zone. They should get over it eventually and then you can hang out with them again, but if they don't ever get along again(which is likely), spending time with them separately is the way you'll have to do it. Keep in mind that not all of your friends will like each other.

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer
I'd like to add if both of your friends really respect and care about you, they will know having you in the middle isn't going to help things, it will just hurt you and could split the whole group up. The time apart from them until they cool off and come to an agreement would be good, as memetchi has said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back