2 Cool Tricks!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuazha808

Reaction score
If two Tamas have Cellphones(code), try visit over and over again. At very rare moments, the two Tamas will talk to each other on the phones! (Not always this trick works.Try over and over again to have the rare moment!) And the other trick is: If one Tama has a baby and one doesn't, which is an adult, use the Honey on the Tama who doesn't have a baby. Do visit, and the adult without the baby will go over to the other Tama. They will kiss each other. Cool, huh? Tell me if you like my tricks! :)

where to get a cell phone???( and i am broke too) honey????

where to get that?

kalkool, if u have a version 4, look around for version for shop codes... and you'll get a clone, love potion, cell phone, a pen, and a cd (enter the code for steak last)

Nice. To get the cellphone, put every shop code into the shop, the last one will be a cellphone. Thankfully, it's playable. :huh:

If two Tamas have Cellphones(code), try visit over and over again. At very rare moments, the two Tamas will talk to each other on the phones! (Not always this trick works.Try over and over again to have the rare moment!) And the other trick is: If one Tama has a baby and one doesn't, which is an adult, use the Honey on the Tama who doesn't have a baby. Do visit, and the adult without the baby will go over to the other Tama. They will kiss each other. Cool, huh? Tell me if you like my tricks! :D
yuazha808, by the way, the honey works with a boy and girl without babies, too. The honey is supposed to help the tamagotchis become partners. And I've seen the cell phone thing before, it's really cute! Sometimes they yell at each other, though, which is still funny. Just another thing to add to your cell-phone tip, if your tamagotchis are partners and don't have babies, when they end their conversation, they blow each other a kiss! ;)

Oh! cool , thnks. ill try!do they have to have a high friendship?
I....think so. I haven't played tamagotchi for awhile, but I'd guess you'd need to with something like that.

what will happen if they kiss? will they marry and the tama with a baby will then have two babies and then the tama WITHOUT a baby will have one baby?????

what will happen if they kiss? will they marry and the tama with a baby will then have two babies and then the tama WITHOUT a baby will have one baby?????
They have to kiss a couple times before getting married ;)

thatis soo weird cos i read this topic and it had never happened to me but when i tried it they talked on there mobiles!!! ;) :D :D :p

Latest posts

Back