2 problems...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessiLove

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi V4.5 is acting up.

You know how Tamagotchis sleep?

Well, the next morning I was waking up... also waiting for my Tamagotchi to wake up too. I said.. Probably in a few minutes.

5 hours later, at about 2:00 PM, the Tamagotchi STILL hasn't woken up... What happened?

Next question:

My Tamagotchi was growing... from a baby to a :mellow: I forgot the name.

When it grew up, it grew older the next day too.

When I was playing my Tamagotchi, I noticed it's status was STILL a :D When she grew an age older.

HELP ME. Thanks sooo much.

My Tamagotchi V4.5 is acting up. You know how Tamagotchis sleep?

Well, the next morning I was waking up... also waiting for my Tamagotchi to wake up too. I said.. Probably in a few minutes.

5 hours later, at about 2:00 PM, the Tamagotchi STILL hasn't woken up... What happened?

Next question:

My Tamagotchi was growing... from a baby to a :D I forgot the name.

When it grew up, it grew older the next day too.

When I was playing my Tamagotchi, I noticed it's status was STILL a :eek: When she grew an age older.

HELP ME. Thanks sooo much.
Question 1: Well check the time again and see if its pm but if its am change it to pm

Question 1:That problem is you've got a glitch but its ok your tamagotchi is not going to die its common in most Tamas

Hope thing work out and I hope this helped. :mellow:

Well, the time IS AM now cause I live in Canada and it's 12:30ish in the night. xD

Glitch? Oh, alright. :3

Cause now, it's still not changing the age...

Well, the time IS AM now cause I live in Canada and it's 12:30ish in the night. xD
Glitch? Oh, alright. :3

Cause now, it's still not changing the age...
Both of the answers are Glitches. I might be able too PM binary and tell him/her about those glitches. What version is it because if its a glitch it might be in other Tamagotchis too waiting to be found and we don't want more copys of this page every single time the glitch kicks in so yeah :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back