2 questions...Please help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamabebe12

Reaction score
Okay, 1st question:

When my Tamagotchi was in a bad mood, I disciplined it. The training didn't go up. So after it played a game and did good-excellent, I praised it. Nothing. And, my Tamas never play games! Everytime I try they all say no. The only time they'll play is after they've eaten a snack!!! So here's the question: Why do they not want to play games and HOW do I get the training up?????

2nd thing: Yesterday I was looking through the items in the shop and saw the strangest thing. Heres what it looked like: It was in a jar (like the hairgel) but on it were 2 little diamonds (like on the Tama egg). What was it? (it was 1,000pts.....maybe that'll help?)

PLEASE HELP!! :furawatchi: :ichigotchi:

You shouldn't discipline it when it's a bad mood, that'll normally makes it worse, or thats at least what happened to me. You should discipline it when it beeps and there is absolutely nothing it needs.

1. You praise it when it is in a bad mood. Praising after a game does nothing. And from what I found out, Tamas play games when they're overweight and have an empty heart, Or just ate a snack.

2. No clue, sry

The jar is called soda.It makes Your tama "burn" 30 lbs. :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back