2 tama sites!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
couldnt tell ya. its always worked fine for me. they have to be at least CHILD though.
I not quite sure that is connect a baby connected with my teenager!?

Humm... mystic fortress is so cool!! -_- its really cool!! But, i would have to say that tamatalk is the BEST site/forums i have ever come accross... not just for tamagotchis, but for all the forums i have been on!!

did you press the connection button on BOTH tamas then hit game or present then when it says stand by hit b

Hope i helped

Amina :angry:

I luv mystic fortress!!! It's totally useful! But i still like tamatalk better! you can type in mimitchi.com to get to mystic fortress' tama page!

^_^ :wub: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: ;) :kuribotchi: :mametchi:

I havent been to mystic fortress until I found the link in this topic. They have loads of really good information. By the look of the homepage it doesnt look like a very good site. But they have different templates for different categories, which is really cool. I like this site :p

//Haze

I go on Mystic Fortress, Tamatalk and www.tamagotchischool.com Tamagotchi school is my fave one cuz all the info is great, sorry 'bout this but maybe even better than Mystic Fortress.

can u give me the website? i typed www.mysticfortress.com but it didnt work plz give me the website :)

I was wondering who goes on mystic fortress also. So far I have identifyed that bubblies555 and Rico go on both. And I think mimitchi if I'm not wrong... This isn't anything negative about tamatalk... It's just that I'm alot more curious about what people have to say and I also want to hear more about tips and stuff. :p
I ALWAYS go there. About 75% of what I learned about tamas I learned there. The other 25% I ether learned myself or learned here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back