20000 GP as for insurance

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still proving this trick wrong.
Okay,thats your opinion.It may not work for you,but maybe somthings wrong with your tama?Or maybe its not V4? it needs to be V4, not V1,V3,Entama ect. and its will not work on V4.5,so remebr that :p

It's a V4. And nothing is wrong with my tama at all. For the third time, everybody, this trick doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
i left my tama in my locker then i relized that when i got home. then today school was cancled!!!!!! was on gen.3

I think, it depends what generation your tamagotchi's on. like, if your tama is on 9th generation, it wiil get 90,000 gp.

I DID NOT TEST THIS.

Ok,Are You Trying To Mean That After You Pass Away,You Will Get 20000 GP? I Have Tat Too When I Passed Away Last Time.But I Didnt Get 20000Gp,Instead I Get 40000Gp.Its Not A Glitch.I Think It Is A New Features For V4.Anyway,You Should Be Glad To Have It. :p
Your kinda right but its actually the tama that passes away leaves the gotchi points behind.

:D :huh: :huh: do u know how to make certain items cum into the shop?????????

i luv ma tama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: ;) :D :p

Pretty cool! But it has never happened to me before because I've never died on the 2nd Gen.

~Aqua3557~

hmmm....thats interesting, i'll try that now and see if it works...but do we have 2 wait till our tama dies or just reset it? i'm lost..

xoxo selina

i reckon it would also have something to do with how much donation you've made to the king.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back