2008 Could be Historic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you vote for?

• Hillary Rodham Clinton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barack Obama

• Cristopher Dodd

• Michael Charles Smith

• John H. Cox

• Other (?)

• Unsure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama815

Reaction score
Who would you vote for? If you choose other please tell who... hence the question mark. This year is a year of firsts. A woman president aka Hillary Clinton, former president Bill Clintons wife, and Barack Obama, a man of non-caucasian descent. I am going towards those two. FIrst of all I agree with Obama's views so far, he seems like a competent candidate. To learn more about the new candidates go here:

--> https://fairtaxgroups.com/index.php?topic=1709.msg7776

Even though I know many of you may not be able to vote, you are never too young to get into it!!!!!!

I wanna vote for Hillary. It would be cool to have a woman president. xP

Definitely not Hilary Clinton. Maybe...I dunno. But for sure, not Hilary >__<

I'm not American so I can't vote.

From what I've heard Barack Obama seems a good Choice.

i just want barack and hilary to run.

either way we make history.

first black president or first woman president.

But if hilary won think about it....

Bill would be The First Man....

They would be no first woman

Barack Obama isn't black but he is not of caucasian descent. And of course him and Hillary aren't the only ones running. So yea, seams like a lot of people are going for them though. And even if you don't live in the US you can still vote in the poll!! -.*

i'm all for woman in government, dont get me wrong, but even if i could vote, i wouldnt.

i guess its really not right to judge bout this becuase i only know a little about her, but just what i've heard, yeah.

actualy, i havnt even heard about the other candidates.

x.C

lol, i dont watch the news and dont know much goins ons!

I'm not so sure who I would vote for... I haven't seen much of anyone in the pole! :huh:

I'm only 11, so I can't vote yet. But I did vote "Unsure" in your poll! :blink:

I'm not sure. Hopefully President Bush won't be elected again. I don't think he is doing a good job at all :huh: . I might elect Hillary. It depends. I'll do some reasearch on those choices. If I don't find very good results, I'll just not say any of them, I'm currently going to vote for Hillary though :blink: .

//TamaPATCHI

I'm not sure. Hopefully President Bush won't be elected again. I don't think he is doing a good job at all :huh: . I might elect Hillary. It depends. I'll do some reasearch on those choices. If I don't find very good results, I'll just not say any of them, I'm currently going to vote for Hillary though :blink: .
//TamaPATCHI
Thankfully he can't be elected again. He's already served two terms.

//TamaPATCHI
uh, thats impossible.

you cant run for 3 terms.

EDIT: SK, you beat me to say'n da term things

yeah, i have no oppinion on Bush.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I would vote for Hilary. It would be awesome to have a woman president. And she could be an inspiration for girls as well! Altough I couldn't vote since I'd be turning 14. Yeah the elections are right after my birthday.

The ex-mayor of New York has my vote. Rudy Guliani. ( I think that's how his last name is spelled) I would never ever vote for Mrs. Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back