2012 Future

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that people said the world would end 8-8-08 and here we are now alive and well nourished :) it's just a silly rumor besides how is the world going to end unless some meteor or something comes bashing into the world? 2012 is when I graduate so that's all I'm going to look forward too ^^.

I dont think the world would end in the year of 2012. And with technology these days, its almost impossible for the world to end soon. Actually, I persohally believe that the world will never end, but people will. So I believe we shouldnt be worrying about our planet, but about ourselves. Of course thats only my opinion and Im not saying that its true.

~illiey12~

They're making it up.

6-6-06

8-8-08

Don't believe it. ;)

Cecib :(

And besides, the world was predicted to end many time in the past. Personally, I don't think this time will be any different.
That's true. :angry: People said that a black hole would swallow us up this year. It didn't. So I don't really think you should spend all your time worrying about it. If you still think it's going to, follow TamaMum's piece of advice, or just follow it anyway, since it applys anyway in personal view.

:( TamagotchiGirl2007 ;)

My calendar ends on December 31 every year, and the world doesn't end with it; I just go out and buy a new calendar.

Personally I don't believe this is going to happen. They have said that the world is going to end many dates before, and it never has, has it? Either way, we're never sure, so make sure you have a great life before 2012 just in case it does. If a meteor does hit the Earth, who knows? I doubt it would be a size greater than the Earth, and it might just be a few particles from a meteor. It might not even hit the side of the U.S. you live in. Just because the Mayan calendar ended on that day, it didn't mean that it was supposed to end. Maybe they were lazy and just didn't want to do it, or some clumsy person lost it. Either way..

Spend every day from now until 2012 like your last just in case.

Good thing it didnt end in 1999

I would only been able to live for a year

That's true. :D People said that a black hole would swallow us up this year. It didn't. So I don't really think you should spend all your time worrying about it. If you still think it's going to, follow TamaMum's piece of advice, or just follow it anyway, since it applys anyway in personal view. :) TamagotchiGirl2007 :D
The LHC and it's theroy have been blown out of porportions so many times, it's not even funny. It just takes one person to say something and it spreads like wild fire.

The world won't end. How would it anyway? I mean, if thousands of meteorites hit, I'd understand. But there's no expiration date on the earth. Do you see one? I don't.

Now, if any of you have a educated answer/guess...I'll listen...But, I don't think the world will end. Scientists predict this stuff. They only predict it. They guess, but they don't have a answer until that day comes, and they find out if they are right or wrong, they can't see into the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
My calendar ends on December 31 every year, and the world doesn't end with it; I just go out and buy a new calendar.
Lol well said ;) I agree.

They also said the world would end in 1999 the world would end on 6/6/06, or as some people called it: the day of the devil. Unless we do a Chronicles of Narnia, in Last Battle, and every single person died in some accident, then yes the world is over. I don't believe in the 2012 apocalypse, but if it does happen, I would have to do a lot of apologizing to some ancient Mayans.

Please, please don't bring god into this >_<Please.
I have, and I will. It's a subject that God does come into, whether you like it or not.

Please, please don't bring your anti-religious moaning into this. >_<

Please.

-bratztroxg

I have, and I will. It's a subject that God does come into, whether you like it or not.
Please, please don't bring your anti-religious moaning into this. >_<

Please.

-bratztroxg
People do not like it when people bring god or any higher life into a subject like this. Many people do not belive in god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back