2012 movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icokestar

Reaction score
....Whos watching the movie...

I heard the movie was pretty scarey and stuff.

Not sure if it is really based on the real thing.

[SIZE=30pt]I'm scared B) [/SIZE]

That. Movie. Was. EPIC. WIN!!!!!

lol and when I got outside, I was like, OMG IT'S BRIGHT OUT HERE!!!!!! O_____O

I haven't seen it. but I know that if I make it to 2013 then I'll be one of the people who will look back at it and laugh. ;D

I've heard a million times that it was great, so I want to watch it.

I'll buy it when it gets out on DVD.

Ummmm..........................I cant remember how everyone SURVIVED, but I remember the end. So, I spoil >=3.

Year: 0001
and I think it was 7 days after the world ended. i dont remember very well...

I really wanna watch it.

I'm gonna rent it when it comes out, and maybe watch it at my B'day party and see how many friends I have afterwards. xD

I really wanna watch it.
I'm gonna rent it when it comes out, and maybe watch it at my B'day party and see how many friends I have afterwards. xD
xD I think none.

I might do the same thing, except all my friends think the world ending in 2012 is crap. Except for one of them, but whatever. Oh plus I have a friend who is scared of Evil Elmo, so she might be scared by that movie.

I think its rubbish. Me and my friends got kicked out because one of my friends was making stupid noises out of boredness.

Good, i think.

YAAAAAY HOLLYWOOD MAKING MORE PSYCHOSIS ON THE PROPHERCY!

My mom has a book about the mayans and their prophercy, "the humans will unite for an only cause and a new cycle will begin" thats what it said, its not the end of the life on this planet, its a renovation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back