2012 new years hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so today, Jack and Melanie became teenagers. Jack is a Monpatchi, Melanie a Chuchutchi. I was hoping for Mikazukutchi, since I haven't had her yet, I even took good care of her this morning to make up for yesterday, but it didn't pay off.

SAM_1512.jpg
Jack

SAM_1511.jpg
Melanie

Okay, other than that, not much. I might take them to TamaTown later, if it works!

^Teri "Mika"zukutchi xDD I'm sorry anyways Emmas a toddler
atoddlwer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
**Hopefully my photos will work, have never done them like this before**

New Year's Day... Vaden was born (1/1/12):

shatch20120101dialog.jpg

It was a very eventful first day of life for him:

shatch20120101partiidia.png

What a great lil guy:

shatch20120101partiiidi.png

Up next...

What toddler tama did Vaden turn into?

What teen tama does Vaden become?

@TicTax ikr!

So today, once again, Jack and Melanie evolved, Jack into a Gozarutchi (aw, just like his dad!), Melanie into an Uwasatchi (or as we say in chat, "Such man" thanks to Google translate!). I haven't had her before, so I'm happy.

SAM_1514.jpg
Jack

SAM_1513.jpg
Melanie

So, yeah, other than that, not much. Tamas don't do much really, it seems. I want to take them to TamaTown, but it still doesn't work! TamaTown, come back!!!

.. I am late. ;~;

Tama-Gos

I started them up. Pink and Purple.

Pink

Nokotchi was born. She had tons of fun playing games with me! After 5 games of Long Jumper, she got sick. (probably from the games. xD) I cured her and she was bobbing to the beat after playing with some toys! xD Dont have baby pics. D:

Purple

The 2 Nokotchi twins did the same thing. Bob to the beat. ;D They both turned into Belltchi then Shelltchi. Yesterday they turned into Makiko (purple) and Ringotchi (pink, duh. :p )

Well, not much happened with Jack and Melanie today. I tried to go on TamaTown, but it's still not working! =O They're just bobbing around, doing nothing, as Tamas do.

Sorry for no update on Jack and Melanie yesterday, my family went on a trip to Rainbow's End (a theme park in Auckland, New Zealand, for those of you who don't know). But, the day before yesterday, I caught Melanie brushing her teeth!

SAM_1521.jpg
Melanie brushing her teeth! =)

Then yesterday, before we left, I got pictures of Jack and Melanie sleeping. (Note: you can't actually see them, just the black screen with the 'z' on it)

SAM_1522.jpg
Jack asleep

SAM_1524.jpg
Melanie asleep

I didn't take them with me and I forgot to pause them. I thought they'd be gone by the time we got back. But when we got back at about quarter to nine, I was surprised to see both tamas still alive. Jack had become an Ojitchi and was now asleep, Melanie was still an Uwasatchi, swimming in poop and sick. So I cured her and cleaned the poop right away. I now have pictures from today, Jack an Ojitchi, Melanie still an Uwasatchi!

SAM_00052.jpg
Jack

SAM_00042.jpg
Melanie

So, other than that, not much. I haven't gotten Jack married yet because I'm waiting until Melanie can.

Stopped running the TMGO. :D

15th Anniversary update!!!!!

I got my 15th anniversary came in the mail last night and my dad said it had to, "warm up a bit" because it was, "out in the cold". <_<

It hatched out a baby Omutchi (or in this tama, Pansutchi. :p ) He had tons of fun and tuckered out my Yurapatchi and a Kaubotchi. Poor others. After a while of games and food, he told me he was feeling funny, which means he was evolving!! He evolved into a adorable little Tamatchi!!! He felt sleepy so he fainted on the floor and since he never got very much snacks, he was real light and I carried him and tucked him into his brand new bed, which never was wet. xD My iD L was the Yurapatchi and he was the same thing with a friend's iD L. :D Go Yurapatchi-instead-of-Kaubotchi!!! xD Now off to find my camera. D:

Today, Jack and Melanie got married! But not to each other. Jack married a Chamametchi, Melanie married a Kikitchi.

SAM_0010.jpg
Jack and his wife

SAM_0009.jpg
Melanie and her husband

As you can see, Melanie managed to stay an Uwasatchi!

Other than that, nothing happened.

Yay! The 2 iD Ls evolved!

15th anniversary

He evolved into Sunnytchi. I'm either expecting Maisutatchi or Prince Tamahiko because of connection with the other. :rolleyes:

EDIT: He just evolved into Maisutatchi! <3 All happy items down besides the 4th one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iD L

I connected with (or reset and connect) 6 Tamas and am expecting a Hirotchi tomorrow. That would finish my entire collection of special characters! :)

EDIT 2: He evolved into Hirotchi!! Got all happy items for him besides for 4th one. :) Completes my entire special character collection! :D

Nothing happening with Jack and Melanie, so no pictures today. However, when I checked the mail this morning, I saw a package. It was a small package, but what was inside was even smaller. I thought that can only mean one thing. Sure enough, when I opened the package, inside was my V2! =D

Today, Jack became a dad, and Melanie became a mum. Jack now has a baby girl, Melanie now has a baby boy.

SAM_0045.jpg
Jack, his wife, and their daughter

SAM_0044.jpg
Melanie, her husband, and their son

Other than that, and Steph's evolution (more on that in my log), nothing happened, really.

So, today being the last day of Jack and Melanie, I made a montage-thing of pictures, like I had done with Keith and Chris on the 12 Days of Christmas Hatch.

jack-and-melanie-through-tama-life.png

As you can see, there's one more picture of Jack than Melanie, because Jack turned old, but Melanie didn't.

v3adut.jpg
Srry Ive been busy heres my v3 as a adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back