2012 tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that there shouldn't be a Tamago v2. It would be cute if it were plain black and white like the v6 and below, but the only thing in color is the tama! The tamas could be full-color, with the cute details and stuff.... it would be really hard to do that though. It would be also very cute if Bandai allowed us to put clothing on our Tamas, which stays on (not like 10 seconds like the old oles do... just hop around with pants then go to normal) until you take it off. It could wear PJs... sleep with a teddy... I miss the old on-off light switch thingy. :lol:

What do you mean by "old ones"? I'd send BanDai an email saying I won't be buying from them anymore if they just re-release a boring super-old version like the Angelgotchi, but a V4 in colour? OMG ID LOVE THAT!!!
OHMEGAWSH!!!! V4 WAS THE BEST VERSION EVAR!!! I'd die if it came out :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a metaphor thingy, booboo1. I didn't REALLY want to smash it, it just irritated me a lot.

I call this all my Tama-hating disease and Tama lovers should really just ignore it. I can't make friends with a Tama and I can't consider it like a real live pet. TamaTalk is like the medicine for this, but my mom is constantly trying to reduce the amount of medicine. It's confusing and if I posted it, someone would probably report it because it's off topic.
It wasn't a metaphor, but I understand what you mean. I saw the Tama-Go and took 10 steps backwards, ran to the curb and told my dad to turn the car around and step on it until the fuel tank was empty. :| If you have as many tamas as you claim to at your age, you obviously don't hate them so don't worry about it. You're too young to take others so seriously.

anyway, 2011:

I get that colour may never come to the non-Japanese world but obviously I would like colour, more cute characters, great jobs, other things to occupy their time, more foods, more games and the same infrared thing you can do with an iD L. I guess I don't have many ideas...I like the smaller egg shape of the older models or even the TMGC+C. I don't like the Tama-Go because we have to pay to get more benefits with it and it's really big...I like having tamas hung around my neck on a lanyard :p

What I want most is a backlight or glow-in-the-dark background for the new Tamagotchi. I have been hoping for this feature since the version 4 or 5, and it still hasn't been added. I don't care if it's in color or not, as long as it is a reasonable price. Sadly, I'm not looking very forward to any new Tamagotchis because Bandai has been disappointing me since the version 5. I feel like Bandai is just continuing to make Tamagotchis for the profit and not thinking much about what will truly please fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like a new tamagotchi, color or not, that has characters based on an African theme..... Imagine: Liontchi....elephantchi....cheetahtchi.... A savanna waterhole instead of a park..... going 'hunting' instead of going to the shop to buy stuff......migrating to a new location instead of redecorating your rooms... I wish :D

I'd love a color tamagotchi in english, but the number 1 i want is the new tamagotchi to be waterproof.

And teh evolution to be faster and the parent to leave a bit faster. The games to be more interesting, and more designs for guys.

I mean i am a girl but i don't care for the "girly" designs bandai makes.

hehehe. Like an African Safari? That would be Awesome! Even tamas that can dress up like that would be SO cool!

I too would love to have an english color tama. So finally splurged and bought an ID L... So eh... They will probably have one out eventually when LED stuff isn't so much.... I think its LED....and after everyone is just about to keel over the greyscale tamas....

If they could even bring the Color/ID/Ls and such onto a DS game for Americans or something... That would be cool. A few games, maybe the same ones that are on the respective colors.... Then it runs just like the very classic GameBoy versions. Or even just give us a huge update to a point for the DS/Wii or whatever system... People would dive on it, I would. he Corner Shop games get kinda boring after a while to me... Party ON didn't seem to get much attention as they thought.... People want the pet... not directly the games.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I want most is a backlight or glow-in-the-dark background for the new Tamagotchi. I have been hoping for this feature since the version 4 or 5, and it still hasn't been added. I don't care if it's in color or not, as long as it is a reasonable price. Sadly, I'm not looking very forward to any new Tamagotchis because Bandai has been disappointing me since the version 5. I feel like Bandai is just continuing to make Tamagotchis for the profit and not thinking much about what will truly please fans.

I 100% Agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back