TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Painted Windows

Reaction score
"2012" revolves a family who goes on vacation in December 2012, just as the Mayan calendar is coming to a close. Over the decades, many have prophesized that the world will end when the ancient calendar ceases on Dec. 21, 2012.

Have you already watched this movie?

I already watched 2012 and its very cool and amazing. The first thing that happened is an Earthquake, a very strong Earthquake. The lands cracked. Then it rained fire, earthquake again then tsunamis.

Its a really cool movie and most of my classmates wanted to watch it.

Another thing is do you believe that World will really end in December 2012?

Me? I'll answer maybe cause nobody knows that when will the World end. I think this movie is just a sign for us to stop throwing garbage anywhere, etc.

But it depends on you if your gonna believe it or not.

[SIZE=7pt]I thought it was great until the ending. Ending was awful. My friends and I left the theater laughing xD.[/SIZE]

I haven't seen it.

And just because the Mayan calender ended there, doesn't necessarily mean our world will end. That's almost like saying because our calenders end at the end of the year, we're in risk of dying every year. /:

I really liked the movie. :) And as to the Mayan calendar ending, if the planets are aligning, it could be the start of a new cycle right? I mean, you go through the calendar again because the planets go through another cycle. I don't know, it's just a theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back