TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
setting the clock forward never really worked for me... but maybe it does for some people

debugging is an option but i do u have a v.1 or a v.2? i never knew u could debug v.2's. and be careful u can never undo a debug even if it says u can it wont be the same thats what i heard

I agree with tamaluvr...setting the time ahead might not always work, but I'm pretty sure it does. :ph34r: About debugging...it's risky, and you can break your Tama from it. Debugging changes you Tamagotchi alot!

i do agree the debugging is risky and if u do do it there a more 60% chance of not getting it back to normal

but that really is the best way i think to make it grow faster..the time thing worked for me once

How do I make my tamagotchi evolve faster? :pochitchi:
If you debug, you can use hyperspeed to do it. Using hyperspeed, you can easily raise one or two generations in one day. Check out the topic DEBUG in Tips & Tricks for a detailed description of how to debug. It is risky if not done carefully, but if you take your time and are careful about doing it, it will work fine.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back