$29.00 Angelgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamethchi_mimitchi132004

Reaction score
I have already posted this elsewhere, but go to Ebay.com and type in "Angel Tamagotchi". There are Angelgotchis there for $29.00!!!!!

Note: Must have Ebay acount to bid or buy.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so looking their....

OMG!thats alot of money.I can buy them in stors in Canada for 15 dollars.(in USA money thats like 12 dollars)

OMG!thats alot of money.I can buy them in stors in Canada for 15 dollars.(in USA money thats like 12 dollars)
They don't sell Tamagotchi Angels in stores anymore...Perhaps you are thinking of Connections, which are the new tamagotchis and can be found in most toy stores for $10-15. Angels are a few years old.

I still have my original Angel Gotchi. I got it for $5 at a Flea Market. <.< It was in the box and everything, or whatever it was in. It's light blue.

I only know I have it because I haven't removed it from the drawer I have it in. I should put a battery in it and play with it. It was fun. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back