2nd annual Worst Singer/Band in history!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Out of these bands and singers, which is the worst in history?

• Slipknot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Backstreet Boys

• The Scissor Sisters

• Ashlee Simpson

• Hanna Montana

• Hilary Duff

• The Naked Brothers Band

• Panic at the Disco

• Avril Lavigne

• Paris Hilton

• Leo Sayer

• Fall out Boy

• James Blunt

• Paula Abdule

• Total voters
excuse me. Fall Out Boy is not worse than Ashlee Simpson. and a few othersthere is seriosly NOTHING wrong with them :l
Well I hate them. They sound so preppy and they're hideous! You want a good band? Try System of a Down. They're awesome, they ROCK! And they're super sexy and good looking.

Besides, you're about to start a flame, which will get this topic closed, which wll pi** me off. Don't start a flame.

-C.M.

Well I hate them. They sound so preppy and they're hideous! You want a good band? Try System of a Down. They're awesome, they ROCK! And they're super sexy and good looking. 

Besides, you're about to start a flame, which will get this topic closed, which wll pi** me off. Don't start a flame.

-C.M.
will looks like yur the one starting a flame :l

they aren't preppy. Avril is preppy and i hate her....

so yeah

will looks like yur the one starting a flame :lthey aren't preppy. Avril is preppy and i hate her....

so yeah
Yeah Avril SUCKS! But I didn't say Fall Out Boy was preppy. I said they soundd preppy, like Green Day.

-C.M.

Yeah Avril SUCKS! But I didn't say Fall Out Boy was preppy. I said they soundd preppy, like Green Day.  

-C.M.
oooh i see. atleast we agree on Avril i think Ashlee SImpson is worse though

i want to dare her eye balls out and smash them between two rocks :D

Last edited by a moderator:
oooh i see. atleast we agree on Avril i think Ashlee SImpson is worse thoughi want to dare her eye balls out and smash them between two rocks :D
I hate Ashlee Simpson. I really hate her sister. I hate Paris Hilton, Briteny Spears, I hate lot of those bands up there.

-C.M.

I hate Ashlee Simpson. I really hate her sister. I hate Paris Hilton, Briteny Spears, I hate lot of those bands up there. 

-C.M.
Paris Hilton Gives me headaches

and Brittany.....she is a discrace to women everywhere :/

First place for worst singer/band would go to Naked Brothers Band.
Second Place would be Paris Hilton (in my opinion but apparently not here)
^ Agreed.

Wow, looks like Paris is gonna win again. It'd be kinda funny is she saw this and saw how much she is hated. I don't like her. She cries because she can't use her precious Blackberry. I don't even have one and look, I'm living. I hate her more than anything else on this world.

-C.M.

Oh and by the way... That other Worst Singer in History posted by *~Tamagotchi~* is last year's Worst Singer in History. *~Tamagotchi~* was my old account, but it got banned so I created this one. This is the real 2nd Annual Worst Singer/Band in History.

-C.M.

hmmmm this is hard, I just don't listen to bad music so I can't really say, but I hate Avril Lavigne's new song "hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend" it's just so repetitive and annoying, overall she's not that bad. I didn't even know Paris sang and every one else up there is at least a sort of experienced artist who has some talent except the back street boys (wow that brings back some terrible boy band memories) and the naked brothers band. The naked brothers band is just so dumb to me, but for their age I guess they are O.K. they'll get better as they get older. So this goes to the back street boys....yeah they deserve it.

Latest posts

Back