3 guys that like me!?!?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

softballgirl818

Reaction score
ok I have these 3 guys that like me there is ♥Jed♥, Carol, and sorry starfire and Cody I think likes me. But I know ♥Jed♥ really really likes me, there is a whole story behind how I figured that out If you want to know just tell me. But I don't know what to do with all of them. Help this is the 1st time this has happened to me.

Erm.. No offence, but is there a point to this topic?

Maybe there is, but its hard to read your post due to jumbled words.

When you say ♥Jed♥ is that a tamatalkers name, or are you adding hearts because you like him back?

I added the hearts because I like him back My other accouts name I ♥Jeds girl♥ so yeah the point is what do I do with the other 2 guys I like ♥Jed♥ but I dont know how to let the other 2 down easy.

ok I have these 3 guys that like me there is ♥Jed♥, Carol, and sorry starfire and Cody I think likes me. But I know ♥Jed♥ really really likes me, there is a whole story behind how I figured that out If you want to know just tell me. But I don't know what to do with all of them. Help this is the 1st time this has happened to me.
Who is starfire?

I added the hearts because I like him back My other accouts name I ♥Jeds girl♥ so yeah the point is what do I do with the other 2 guys I like ♥Jed♥ but I dont know how to let the other 2 down easy.
Well if you like ♥Jed♥ then obvously you don't like the other boys. So just tell the other boys that you can be just friends, and say that you like someone else...I guess? I don't know I'm just telling you what I'm thinking.. ;)

You have the same probably as me :) But not really cause I already know how to solve it out. There's 3 boys that like me, but I like all 3 of them, but I like 1 a whole bunch. So yeah...Hope I help! Sorry if I didn't

-NINJA

pick one that speaks to your heart. :) just think about it, and they'll understnad! ;)

mametchi :p

Ok I am an IDIOT I just e-mailed ♥Jed♥ and put at the end of the letter I put, LOVE YOU, now I am a really really big idiot. ahh now what do I do. never should have done that.

I don't know and not in a friend way I do love ♥Jed♥ but I did not mean to tell him in the first place. so what do I do about that I have a heart on my ancle that Has his name in it and he found it out in gym class and It's pen not permenent. (sp mabey). but I asked him If he was mad that was there and he said no I saw a page that had a heart with my name in it is that good or bad not sure.

I don't know and not in a friend way I do love ♥Jed♥ but I did not mean to tell him in the first place. so what do I do about that I have a heart on my ancle that Has his name in it and he found it out in gym class and It's pen not permenent. (sp mabey). but I asked him If he was mad that was there and he said no I saw a page that had a heart with my name in it is that good or bad not sure.
you're rambling, so I can't understand!

Oh well! Anyhow, just see what he says...tomarrow...

mametchi ;)

sorry I am good at the rammbeling when I am very very nervious but that only happens once in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back