3 New Lanyards!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyliesmum

Reaction score
So I was looking in the products section of tamagotchi.com and I found listed 3 new lanyard designs! They are Gozarutchi B) (Black), Leaftchi/Furawatchi :D (pink), and Ichigotchi :) (looks orange). Take a look!

KM

Last edited by a moderator:
when are they coming out and where do you get them?
The site didn't say. Admin will probably have more info on them very soon, or at least better pics of them. The ones on that site are so small, and Bandai always sends good pics to TamaTalk. They will be available to buy at the same places that the current ones are at when they are released.

Last time I checked,which was 3 weeks ago, :rolleyes: Toyrus did not have them.That is where I get my tamas and gotchi gear.You might want to check if you can.

yeah the pictures are small. I enlarged them and they were blurry. But i can still tell that the furawatchi one is cute!

(ps. incase you can't tell, i am OBSESTED with furawatchis! :rolleyes: :huh: )

Interesting. I haven't seen any Lanyards around here yet (I'm in Australia).

I like the Gozaruchi Lanyard the most.

Cute! I like the furawatchi one the most! But I think I'd be kinda embarassed walking around with a tama hanging on my neck... I think I'll settle for the pocket-storage method. :huh:

So I was looking in the products section of tamagotchi.com and I found listed 3 new lanyard designs! They are Gozarutchi :D (Black), Leaftchi/Furawatchi ;) (pink), and Ichigotchi ;) (looks orange). Take a look!
KM
Greatness!

tamapenguin2 wants the Gozarutchi black one! I only have the Kutchipatchi blue one...

:huh:

Wow! Very cute! I don't currently have any lanyards, but I've certaintly heard of them before. Although I haven't been really searching around for them, I guess now is the time to get one! Many of the stores I usually go to don't have them...but the next time I go shopping I will certaintly look!

Thanks for reminding me!

I like the :( the best because I like the colour pink and :hitodetchi: is one of the characters I like from V2 and V3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back