3 people connect?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think it is true

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-_- I tried to 3-way connect with my tamas before but 1 failed and the other 2 went through. That would be cool though if it had connected though :angry: my ones that that fail, sometimes have their own glitch. They play game with themselves!! the funny thing is that they lose :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sure tht stuff like tht can happen bcoz i cn connect with miself n play a game. im sure thts not rite. :angry: :mimitchi:

[SIZE=14pt]I did somthing like that once... I was connecting with my big sis, and her and my v2 played the balloon game and so did my v1, but all of them lost. :rolleyes: There was no winner...o_O That scared me.[/SIZE]

Wait you think im gonna tell you howi dont know thats why i woant you to tell me if its a glitch or not will some one please help me

:ph34r: :lol: :lol:
would you be quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mametchi: :) :wacko: ;) :wacko: ;) :D :wacko: :D :hitodetchi: :wacko: :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back