3 questions about tamatown (v. 4.5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandedastar

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm a newbie to this forum, so bear with me!

I have three questions regarding TamaTown:

1.) Items I pick up in Tamatown aren't showing up in my items list even after I've put their codes into my Tama 4.5. Why is this? (I only have four items in there now, so the list being too full is not the problem).

2.) What is the significance of earning tamapoints in TamaTown besides purchasing items? Do they show up in your toy after logging out?

3.) Do you earn skills by playing specific games in TamaTown, and if so, do they show up in your toy after logging out? I've checked my skill points and they don't seem to raise after a visit from TamaTown.

Thank you SO much! I didn't think the "missing" items were in my souvenir list because they weren't showing up one after the other, but after I scrolled through, the items showed up in random souvenier slots (example: My passport is souvenir 1, my post office box is souvenir 19, etc., etc.)

Welcome to TamaTalk! I hope your finding our forums helpful, inviting and entertaining.

However, I do have a modification of sasukeisemo's answers. With the apperance of items, often they go into your tamagotchi's store where you must purchase it with the points you've earned. Sometimes they go into your souviners, and other times they automatically go into your items.

Thank you for your questions, and have a wonderful day.

~Tama-Nut~

sorry im new here..

i logout from tamatown and the money was transferred into my tama, but the souvenir list is empty..

i didn't get my passport even..

did i do anything wrong?

sorry im new here..
i logout from tamatown and the money was transferred into my tama, but the souvenir list is empty..

i didn't get my passport even..

did i do anything wrong?
You must enter all of your item and souvenir passwords in the "password" section located in the game/activity icon.

Latest posts

Back