3 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andi93

Reaction score
I have 3 questions

1) can someone tell me where a v4.5 fully finished food chart is?

2) how do you get an ichigotchi ( :) ) on v4.5? I have played tug-o-war against her.

3) what is debugging? what in the world does it do???

thanks people,

andi

I will start with debugging. It is risky it might destroy the tamagotchi but sometimes it works. When you debug it, it goes super fast and you can choses what charater you want here is video

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png To get a ichigotchi keep the tamagotchis weight low and you might get one. Here is a food chart https://waddleandwaddle.wordpress.com/2007/...-v4-food-chart/ hope I helped :D good luck! ps. I do not recommend debugging :D ;)

I know the answers to 2 and 3.

2. On v4.5 Ichigotchi is a bad character. To get her take bad care (It must be a girl) and it will turn into a :lol: or a UFOitchi when it turns into a teen from the toddler stage.

3. Debugging is a feature on v1-5 that lets you choose characters and it also runs hypermode.

This is very risky and I do not reccomend it, it can cause glitches and even break!

Last edited by a moderator:
Then I will try to anwer question one :p

I'm not 100% sure what you mean wich a food chart.. Do you meen where you can find the food? here

Or do you mean a food like dislike chart? It's not 100% finished, but there is a lot of information here

This charts are from Tama-Zone

:( I belive that you cannot get the ichigotchi (the strawberry :wacko: ) on the v4.5. The v4.5 has most of the ura tamas, but as i saw in the different post, i guess you can get her, just with bad care. :roll:

As for debugging, its a process where you take apart your tamagotchi and it lets you choose which tama and the time goes uber-fast.

:( I belive that you cannot get the ichigotchi (the strawberry :wacko: ) on the v4.5. The v4.5 has most of the ura tamas, but as i saw in the different post, i guess you can get her, just with bad care. :roll:
In the character-charts Ichigotchi is present, but nobody I know has EVER had her on a V4.5 (just like al the other universals on V4.5) So it SHOULD be possible, but maybe also kinda IMPOSSIBLE :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back