3 Sentence story!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamachi_Mimichi

Reaction score
This is how you do it:

I post 3 sentences, then another person comes and posts 3 sentences, and another person...

EXAMPLE:

Me: Once upon a time there was 3 tama friends.They lived beside eachother on a hill.Today was very sunny.

Someone else: They liked when it was sunny.They always danced and played all day.

Someone else:The tama's names were....etc.

Post the number, like, I'll say part1. The next person says part2.And so on.

If 2 people post the same number at the same time, we can just make up a part in our heads as we read the story.

I'll go first.

PART 1: Once upon a time, in a far away land, there lived a royal tama family.They lived in a castle on a hill, above a beautiful village.The babies were, well, babies, the children were :D s, the teens were :D and the adults were :D and :D .

so one day the furwatchi was taking her tama daughter for a stroll when.A weird sound came from the woods tama daughter was scared.furatchi called there gaurs so.....

So, three :rolleyes: 's, rattled along the path, and stood next to them, boldly.

The scary sound, got louder and louder, and, then a carrige came into view, and sitting in it, was an angry looking :huh: , wearing a big hat with a crimson red feather on it.

"Who's she?" The :huh: 's asked, curtly, jumping up and down, and rattling so loudly, they made the :angry: flinch.#

Whoo! that was pretty long. :)

"I am Anna, queen of all the Tamagotchis." said the :huh: .

The :rolleyes: and her daughter were a bit scared now. The :huh: were scared too, so they ran away.So...

:hitodetchi: and her daughter were alone with the scary Anna.

She was in a very bad mood, and they wondered why, because normally kings and Queens were happy, like they always are!

"You have stolen my place to be Queen," Anna said, angrily and she pointed her fingers at :D and tried to zap her with a strong purple light! ^_^

"My mom is the queen.You're a witch!" said her daughter.

"Huh?" asked the mother.

"I'm not a witch!" said Anna.

"Yes you are!"

Anna looked so furious, she almost stared right through poor :( and her daughter.

"Leave us alone!" <_< yelled, and jumped as another zap of purple light came her way.

Anna looked wickedly and vanished, while she wispered. "I'll be back..." :angry:

The :furawatchi: and her daughter, :hitodetchi: , went back to the castle.

"What made you take so long?" asked the dad and big sister, :ph34r: and :unsure: .

"Well..."said the daughter.."___________________________"(what does she say?)

She explained everything that had happened, and Dad looked very very worried.

"Long ago, my Grandfather showed me a book about a queen. Anna the queen of all tamagotchi's...She was known to be some sort of witch...I never believed him, but I do now..."

"WHAT SHALL WE DO?" :furawatchi: asked.

"We'll have to make a potion to turn her into a NICE tamagotchi." said :D

:rolleyes: was confused. "Then, how are you guys the kings and queens?

"Why don't we visit :angry: !?" :rolleyes: asked.

"She is great at mixing up potions, right?"

"Yes," :) nodded.

So :angry: and :D jumped into their cart and went to visit :angry: .

Meanwhile...

"We'll babysit :lol: " said 2 of the :ichigotchi: 's.

:D yelled, "HEY! YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ME YET!"

:furawatchi: yelled back,

" OK! THE REASON IS, WELL, YOUR GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT...-5 minutes later- GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS THE FIRST KING AND HIS WIFE, YOUR GREAT-oh forget it.It's your really great grandmother and grandfather.Well, they were the first kings and queens of this village.One day, a witch named Anna came and kidnapped- or tamanapped- the queen and pretended she was the queen. :gozarutchi: found out, and brought the real queen back. Then, all of the :kuribotchi: s were BANNED from this village."

"OH, REALLY!?" :kuribotchi: asked.

Yes!" :furawatchi: replied, nodding sterning.

"So, enough about that, you, look after the kids, and we'll go off to get :pochitchi: 's help, ok!?" :hitodetchi: said, tugging :lol: away, and trying to shut the door quickly, before :gozarutchi: and :D asked anymore anoying questions, which was...I dunno...annoying! :ichigotchi:

lol

Soon, they found :( .

"Can you make us a potion?" they asked.

"What kind of potion?" said :eek:

"Well, a potion to make an evil tamagotchi into a NICE tamagotchi!" :eek: nodded, raising his eyebrow...

"Actually, I do not have any stuff to do potions with right now..." :wub: replied sadly.

"I'm out."

"Couldn't we get the stuff for you?!" :( asked, nudging :wub: and winking.

^_^ smiled a bit. "Sure!" she said.

"You'll need a bag of fresh green grass, 1 egg, 5 bird feathers, 3 spider legs, 25 pink flower petals and..."

She looked at the potion recipes book.

"Half a bag of sugar.I already have some gooey potion mix and water, so, we only need the things I just said!"

Yeah! Well it is! Congratz! :lol:

So, :ph34r: and -_- thanked :lol: and went on their way... :lol: gave them a sack, to put the stuff in, and :blink: and :unsure: started to search.

"The green grass will be easy," :wacko: said rolling her eyes and shaking her head...

Then,

Anna appeared!!

"Oh, you think you can make me NICE? Well, too bad!"

She grabbed the sack and put it on ;) 's head, and flew away.

"Now I'll be the true queen again...HAHAHA!(cackle)"

And then...

:huh: yelled, "You're pay for this, Anna!!! No good'll come of you!!!"

The journey to ;) was very long, and :huh: and ;) had been gone ages, so :huh: and the kid was getting worried.

"We want Daddy and mummy!" :D wailed, jumping up and down, unhappily.

"Alright, we'll go find them!" :huh: said pulling the little kid out of the castle door, but when they got out, and they were walking along the cobblestone path for a while, they saw Anna, :mimitchi: with the queen!!! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back