30 Second Battery Timing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naratsu

Reaction score
When our batteries die, do we only 30 seconds after they immidiately die, before the memory is lost?

Or can it stay dead for a long period of time, and start the 30 seconds after the battery is removed?

I'd like to get some batteries soon, to keep in handy with this information. x.x;

Ok wat happens u get the battery low signal and it stays on the bat low thing for more than a weelk usually

It is okay to leave the Tamagotchi for a few days, even weeks before replacing the battery. Of course, I always want to get back to the Tama and buy the batteries ASAP :D . But once I left a Tamagotchi for 3 months without batteries, and I booted it up and the exact same character from 3 months ago was bouncing around the screen! Buy a new CR-2032 battery and insert it writing side up. You will hear a loud BEEEP, press B and then choose DOWNLOAD. Your Tama will be back to the same, give or take a few Happy Hearts!

StarTama :huh:

It is a rumor that if you put in the battery too quickly (in like 45 seconds), it will lose memory. Funny thing. You can leave your tama for 6 months with its battery dead and it will still say. Do not, however, do NOT put in the battery then take it out again then quickly put it back in, because then it will have a memory loss. Good luck on keeping it from loosing memory.

That rumor is true, because when the V1s where first out, I got one up to 9 generations. Then the battery died and I replaced it really fast, because I was eager to get back to my tama(which had just had a baby, so I was close to 10 generations). But when I got it back up and running, it didn't have the download option, so my tama was lost. :ichigotchi:

Thank you everyone, you've all been very helpful.

I'm off to pick up some spare CR-2032's, if the store has them.

Yay Giftcards. >3>;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back