32 Souveniers List (missing 2..need help)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um i can help u #32 is the golden tamagotchi i cant get the both ones u want to! :huh: and to get a :D get its younger self as a teenager and when it is hungry feed it and exercise it quickly (DO NOT LET ONE OF ITS HEARTS EMPTY FOR A LONG TIME :huh: )
No, #22 is the Golden Tama. I have it.

#32 NO-ONE knows, unless they work for Bandai.

I know this for a FACT.

Anyone who says that #32 is the Golden tama is WRONG!!!!!!!!

#32 MAY be a souvenir from tama-island which is located in the travel agency in https://www.tamatown.com

Hope i help/solved the confusion

TG40

They have taken Tama-Island down now, b/c i sent them an e-mail saying that it didn't work, and they took it down within 2 days of the e-mail being sent.

Hopefully it will be put back within a week.

TG40

Very good i apreshiate this work and we need to find number 32 :blink:

Whos a cheeky devil?

ME!

~Ne~

tama island is back up now it's a reality voting off thing like survivor

no.22 gold tama

hat;travel

windmill;arcade

tie;school

paintbrush;school

slippers;clothes shop

jacket;clothes shop

necklace;clothes shop

footy;toy shop

banjo;music shop

javascript:add_smilie(%22:p%22)javascript:add_smilie(%22:chohimetchi:%22)javascript:add_smilie(%22:kusatchi:%22)javascript:add_smilie(%22:nyatchi:%22)javascript:add_smilie(%22:kusatchi:%22)

YAY! TAMA island is back!

What is tama island? U vote 4 yr fav tama character to live on island, if 1 doesn't get enough votes, it gets kicked off island! Unfortunately u can only vote once a week. :mellow:

Ah well. it's cool anyways.

go to it by clicking here: https://www.tamatown.com, choose 'HIGH BANDWIDTH' and then enter yr UN, go to travel agency, click 'tama island'.

note that tama island DOES NOT WORK on low bandwidth!!

TG40

Where do u get the hat to find the golden tamagotchii? :nazotchi:
Oh, i've said this a million times:

1. go to https://www.tamatown.com

2. choose high or low bandwidth (it is now open on both)

3. log in with your UN (user Name)

4. go to tavel agency

5. click on poster on right hand side where the posters of tama destinations are

6. click on the hat! (it is on the one with the brick wall)

there.

TG40

#32 is the picture from your grandparents
Can you be more specific with this?

As as far as I'm aware you get the Bicycle #9 from the Grandparents- then a plant and fishing pole which are regular items?

I see it is your first post- so sorry if I sound a bit unsure about the credibility your information.

Well, #22 is a golden tamagotchi and I don't know what #33 is. I think after you get the other souveniers it will give you # 33.

The thing that you do is that you click on the gold star on the left hand corner at the bottom of the page and it will show you all the items that u need and u have to go look for it everywhere in each place of tamatown There are at least 10-12 items to find. Then everytime that you find something the goldstar pops up and it will show you what other things that u need to find. After you have found all of the items then you would go to the mall and go to the action figure store in the middle of the mall and click on the golden tamagotchi and it's give you a password for a golden tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
wait.........so theres all those soveniers and then 22 is golden tamagotchi but what 32#?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back