3D tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Reaction score
I've added another picture here. (the one with Tarakotchi on a skateboard). I'm sorry that i had to open a new thread for this but i figured that new users rarely read the previous threads and I really want you people to tell me what you think about my pictures. I made them and it wasn't easy and i want feedback :D . Can anyone give me an official picture of Nazotchi so that i can make him as well? My e-mail is [email protected]

P.S. if anyone wants larger versions of the pictures so as to use as desktop backgrounds you can e-mail me. :(

i LOVE that tarakotchi one on the skate board i was wondering can i have some help for true space because i have absaloutly no idea :mimitchi:

oooh, cool! I like teh mimitchi!! :mimitchi: &the Young mimiti too! :mimitchi:

To Tamongatchi: I suggest experimenting. It took me years of doing that before i became familiar with the basics of 3D. Once you get use to TrueSpace its really easy. but if you really want to learn 3D don't give up just yet. e-mail me for help [email protected] I may take a while to answer cos i'm kinda busy right now. Also i won't be able to answer during weekends. But i will answer eventually :blink:

BTW i've added Nazotchi and Oyajitchi (this one was really difficult). Check them out.

If you want me to make other pics then send me the official pictures and i'll try to do them. I'm thinking of making some of Angelgotchi's characters what do you think? [email protected]

BTW, how do i put quotes in my replies?
Do you mean like that?

There's a little 'Quote' button upper right hand side of reply box! Just click!

I love your 3D pix - all of them, but especially the Tarakotchi as he is one of my favourite characters (although here's some 'feedback' = I always imagined him as a little more pink in body colour...).

Anyway - they're all brilliant!

Best, etc.

Those are really REALLY Good.Makes me think a Tamagotchi game for XBox PS2 and Gamecube would rock!

They are so cool!! Well done!!

Also, adding anglegotchi poeple would be so cool!!!! CANT WAIT :ph34r:

Also, i dont know if you can have like a quote (like the one below) in a siggnature.

Do you mean this type of quote...  Like a quote box??
Just type:

[ quote] "insert text here" [ / quote] (but without the spaces :lol: But, as i said... i dont know if you can have quots in signatures... :D

I've added another one (The Mametchi & Mimitchi) pic.

See it here.

I've made all the Connection characters except the old timers. Too difficult for me.

Also, i'm waiting for the angelgotchi characters. if anyone finds them E-mail me [email protected] :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back