3OH!3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theyre music is perfect for me since im kinda crazy and like to blast music so i put starstruckk really loud and dont trust me so people can not hear me

They're---not bad.

I like Don't Trust Me and Starstrukk but after listening to I'm Not Your Boyfriend, Baby and Chokechain--well, I was turned off.

Are there more Don't Trust Me and Starstrukk esque songs out theree?

I think I actually hate them.I listened to Starstrukk.. Sounds like a song I could make in my Bedroom.
O:

You did not just go there.

Anyway, about that song Colorado Sunrise. It's so much better in sped-up version. I found a video of it on Youtube. One of those chipmunk ones. Yay.

Colorado Sunrise = epic favourite song. Lovvee it.

My rock out with friends song = Starstrukk

My theme song = Don't Trust Me

I like some of their songs, but others are okay.

O:
You did not just go there.

Anyway, about that song Colorado Sunrise. It's so much better in sped-up version. I found a video of it on Youtube. One of those chipmunk ones. Yay.
Yup. I just went there.

I'm more into Muse and Hollywood Undead.

3oh!3 is AMAZING. Probably one of the best bands ever.

My favourite songs by them..

Still Around

I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby

Don't Trust Me

Starstrukk

I love 3OH!3

Don't trust me

Starstrukk

Still around (In meh Siggie curently)

EDIT: Oh duh, I'm not your boyfriend baby

:]

Last edited by a moderator:
Myy mom heard Don't trust me on the radio and I was singing at home "Shush girl..." That verse ;]

And she said thats a bad thing Huntr! Is it sexual? I'm confused? Have I been singing a Sex related song to myy mom 0.o

Are you talking about the

Shush girl

Shut your lips

Do the Helen Keller

And talk with your hips?

That part isn't sex related. Helen Keller was a girl who was deaf and blind, so maybe that's why she said its a bad thing?

Latest posts

Back