4.5 games -> skill points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakal323

Reaction score
Is there any information available to show which 4.5 games give you which skill points? I looked around but didn't find anything.

Well I think the first is How nice you are to your tama and how nice your tama is. The second is how beatiful your tama is. Sorry i dont know the other

Ok. Thanks for that, but I was looking for information on which mini games (tug of war, climb, etc.) give points in which traits. It appears that:

Climb -> Spritual

Tug of War -> Gorgeous

Anybody confirm or deny these or can add to the list?

Ok. Thanks for that, but I was looking for information on which mini games (tug of war, climb, etc.) give points in which traits. It appears that:
Climb -> Spritual

Tug of War -> Gorgeous

Anybody confirm or deny these or can add to the list?
tub of war= spiritual.. why would gorgous have to do with tug of war(which requires strenth not beauty..)

ok ready for this? lol

Climb: press B to jump at just the right time to make it to the above moving cloud. There are 30 clouds maximum and they do go faster and get shorter, but they do acroll the screen until you jump so take your time on the faster ones. It gives 6 points for any skill for a complete game and gives this:

50p for 5-10 points

100p for 10-15

200p for 15-20

250p for 20/21

300p for 22-29

400p for 30!

Tug Of War: press B to set your meter on the left, the computer/toy will then set its meter, whoever has the meter the fullest is going to be the strongest in this round. You want to pull the other Tama closest to your side of the screen! There are 6 rounds and it gives 6 skill points to any skill for a complete game and offers:

50/100p for round 2 completed (depends on the round length)

200p for round 3 completed

250p for round 4 completed

300p for round 5 completed

400p for round 6 completed

Apple: press A or C to catch the falling apples with the basket. The basket does move back to the middle after it catches 1 apple. You have to catch 50 to win. It gives 8 funny (face) skill points and offers:

50p for 5-10 points

100p for 10-20

200p for 20-25

250p for 25-30

300p for 30-49

400p for 50 points!

Shapes: There are 3 shapes at the top of the screen and 3 more at the bottom, you have to press the 2 corresponding buttons to switch the shapes around on the bottom to match the falling ones from the top. The game goes to 30 points and gives 8 gorgeous (star) points for a completed game. It offers:

50p for 5-10 points

100p for 10-15

200p for 15-20

250p for 20/21

300p for 22-29

400p for 30 points

Manhole: Push the corresponding buttons to close the man-hole cover for point bags (worth 3 points) and hearts (woth 2 points), do not close the man hole covers for the snakes, let them fall back into the manhole! Game is done at 100 points and gives 8 spiritual (flower thing) skill points also offers:

50p for 10-20 points

100p for 20-30

200p for 30-40

250p for 40-50

300p for 50-99

400p for 100 points!

Someone else originally made this but its in my own wording, I wrote it down for my own reference but cant remember where I got it from.

Climb= 6 points for a random catorgry

Apple= 8 points in the humour/funny catorgry

Tug of war= 6 points for a random catorgry

Shapes= 8 gorgeous/beuty catorgry

Manhole= 8 spiritual/passion catorgry

Im sorry i can't help much, i have not purchased a V4.5 yet, i maybe getting one tomorrow. :D

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! -_-

I just noticed an interesting thing. The games in the menu (starting with apple) line up with the stat it affects in the character viewing thing. That's an easy way to remember.

Apple -> Funny

Shapes -> Gorgeous

Manhole -> Spiritual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back