4.5 glich..very strange

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baddog

Reaction score
Can any one help me?

My tama's meal items have been disappearing one by one over the last few days....I am now down to scones only. Also, I am unable to buy any meal items from the shop.??????

As well as that, I have 100 items in my present/food option, but every single one of them is a ball!!

What is going on with my tama and is there any way to fix it?

Thanks for your help

-Baddog

When you buy meals from the Shop, you can only use them once. It is the same with Snacks and Meals.

With the ball you may of bought 100 balls or used a ball code 100 times

You won't be able to buy meals/snacks from the shop when you have filled the amount of food you tama can have

~ Solution ~

To delete a ball go to the Book Icon (next to mail) and select Present.

Then select Item and click the first ball. It will say Wrap. Now, click the first button and select Delete.

ps. Welcome To TamaTalk!

Thanks for your reply but I'm not sure you understood (or I made myself clear).

You generally have 4 core food items in both meals and snacks before you add anythign from the shop...meal = scone, sushi, bread and cereal. I'm aware that shop bought items are "once off's" but my core food item are gone - except the scone of course. The list isn't full, the scone is the only thing left and I still can't purchase food items from the shop.

I definitely didn't buy 100 balls nor did I put in the code even once let alone 100 times. And the strange thing is, is that the balls appear in the present list as food, not as items.

I came across an old post that sounded similar and someone mentioned something about the "ball glitch" and battery issues. Could this be the problem and do I need to reset the tama?

Thanks,

-Caz

You have a glitch because, of course, everybody knows you have unlimited sources of your core items. (scone, sushi, bread, cereal) and the ball thing is another glitch, which i think you have to redownload that for...im not sure so if it doesn't work, im sorry.... :unsure:

I used to have a ball glitch so I tried reseting it... and it worked for me.

All my friends have Tamas and none of them ever had a problem so I think it's not

very common.

^_^ :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back