4.5 log!plz read

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sasukeisemo

Reaction score
I'm starting a new tama.

setting time....

10:34

setting birthday...

2/20

setting username...

bsb

Hello the egg is hatching. I hope its a girl. I'll be fine with anything though. Its a cute baby boy! I'll name it...Leo! I fed him then i played climb with him. He is 7 lbs. He has 4 humor points right now. I'm going to play climb with him one more time. I'll update you when he evolves.

I know i said i would wait but i just wanted to tell you what happened. I was playing climb and when i was done I saw leo sick! He had these very sad eyes. Hes ok now but i was scared to death when i saw him. I'll keep an eye on him more. Se ya later!

Well leo and I went to tama town and got TONS of points. He is happy and tired. He will probably be taking a nap soon. I'll TRY to post pictures if i can. He has the following stats

Hungry:4

Happy:4

Training: [ ](none)

funny:4

gorgeous:6

spiritual:6

wieght:6 lbs.

point:2100

Last edited by a moderator:
He evolved!!! He looks SOOOOO cute. I'll find and post the name. And ill post some pics. I love his little dance!!! Sorr if my log is borring... I'll try to get it un-boring.

Leo's stats:

Hungry:4

happy:4

Training: [l ](1)

funny:10

georgeous:12

social:12

0 years old

10 lbs.

1 gen.

Name: Tamachi

pic:https://www.blogagotchi.com/uploads/p/phi21/1082.jpg

(copy and paste)

This is not my real tama just a picture of the charactor

Leo(v4.5) and lina(v3) finnally met. They like eachother leo has 3 heads for lina and lina has 4 heads for leo

[SIZE=21pt]They love eachother[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back