TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobotG

Reaction score
This Friday be prepared to take the challenge of the new 4.5 it will let you have a plush kit which I don't know what it is it will let you speak to your tamagotchi on your computer by using the star thing and a bling thing with it this will be awesome I would suggest you save your money for this thing because you don't want to miss it p.s(I'm getting the black flames one cause it looks awesome). :)

I've also heard about that. But it was phrased a bit different. It never specifically said that the voice interactive software would be somehow connected to the star point on the v4.5, but it did say something about a decoration kit. :D

"In addition to debuting our first mid-year refresh with the V4.5 toy, our Fall lineup extends the Tamagotchi brand with exciting new products, including plush, a decoration kit that allows you to 'bling-out' your V4 making it your own creation and a voice-interactive software pack with exclusive V4.5 toy," said Michael Riley, vice president of marketing for Bandai America Inc.
•    Software: The Tamagotchi PC Pack turns your home computer or laptop into a Tama-wonderland with cool voice-activated software that allows kids to interact with characters on screen through games, and features a desktop character that fetches your email, dances on command and more. In addition to an exclusive Tamagotchi Connection V4.5 toy, the pack comes with a CD-ROM disk loaded with wallpapers, games and more for customizing your computer. And with the included tree-shaped microphone, kids can use voice commands to interact with their on-screen character.•    Accessories: Use the Tamagotchi Decoration Kit's interchangeable skins to personalize your virtual pet with your favorite color or to match your mood of the day. For extra special sparkle, owners can even "bling" their Tamagotchi with the included jewels and character-themed stickers. The kits are available in several different character versions: Mametchi (blue skin), Memetchi (white) and Kuchipatchi (green). In September, Violetchi (pink) will also be available.

•    Plush: The Tamagotchi Character Plush are colorful and cuddly plush companions that are petite, but super-sized in fun and friendship. In July, 5" character plush of Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Gozarutchi, Violetchi and Ichigotchi are available.
^(Quotes from toymania.com/news/messages/9077.shtml)

I think it does sound really neat, though. :)

Good thing I have been saving my money! I have over $40! But I'm only buying 2 V4.5's. I hope I can order one off Toysrus.com

-C.M.

Eek! How much will these cost?! I want one so bad! I got so excited while reading what RAWR said, I stopped reading it. lol. But anyways, I just got money from my friend and grandparents for my b-day. I wonder if I have enough!

Eek! How much will these cost?! I want one so bad! I got so excited while reading what RAWR said, I stopped reading it. lol. But anyways, I just got money from my friend and grandparents for my b-day. I wonder if I have enough!
I thought that they were going to cost the same as any other Tamagotchi that you can buy at Walmart. I heard that they were going to be like a Uratama. *sighs* So many rumors, so confusing.

(Sorry! Off subject!) CuteDancingBaily, I love your avatar! PM me; I want one, too. If you don't mind.

Cinderpelt♥

Are you sure it's coming out this Friday? I thought it just said mid-June.

I'm really excited about them, though.

-Matchy

yeah but june has 30 days and 15 would be mid... i still don't know if they are just saying that or if it's official!

yeah but june has 30 days and 15 would be mid... i still don't know if they are just saying that or if it's official!
I believe people are just assuming. There has been no official release date for v4.5 from Bandai as far as a specific day goes. It could come out as late as the 30th; I don't know, they haven't said.

The release of the Version 4.5 will be a great one, by the looks of it. I can't wait to get one! :huh:

But I really don't think anyone knows when the V4.5 will really come out into to stores. We'll all just have to be patient to wait and see.

Gee, I remember when the first Connection came out. Ahh, the good times.

Last edited by a moderator:
The release of the Version 4.5 will be a great one, by the looks of it. I can't wait to get one! :lol: But I really don't think anyone knows when the V4.5 will really come out into to stores. We'll all just have to be patient to wait and see.

Gee, I remember when the first Connection came out. Ahh, the good times.
All I hope is that the batteries last longer, lol!

No knows what really the date will be but i will check on the 15th just to make sure and if i get it i'll make sure to tell you guys about it. :nazotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
can some one please!!! tell me how much they cost and i herd it might b in mid june or early july i am so worried!!!!!!!!!!! :nazotchi:

can some one please!!! tell me how much they cost and i herd it might b in mid june or early july i am so worried!!!!!!!!!!! :)
They will cost $14.99, same as the other connections. All that stuff is extra stuff that you buy speratly.

-C.M.

i'm getting 2 of them one for me and one for my friend.The cost at my Walmart for Tamagotchis are $14.95 and i added another $14.95 which would= $21.90 and i have $31.00 so i would give the cashier $30.00 and that would give me 1.90 back.

People on this post i checked june 15th and... it wasn't there so i asked one of the wal-mart staff and they said this weekend oh boy i'm so excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back