?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowertchi1

Reaction score
Ok...Before I Go And Buy I V3 I Need To Know What It's Like![SIZE=14pt]I NEED ANSWERS PEOPLE!ANSWERS![/SIZE]

Shelby :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well tamagotchi V3 is REALLY good. Trust me. Theres heaps of stuff you can do. You can see your older tamagotchis and the history and stuff and there is way more games.

Well tamagotchi V3 is REALLY good. Trust me. Theres heaps of stuff you can do. You can see your older tamagotchis and the history and stuff and there is way more games.
the old characters are back? all of them?

Not ALL of the old characters are back - only a few...

If you need a REVIEW on V3s I can give you one RIGHT now. *gets tamagotchi paper out*

Health meter

Hungry, happy, training, age, weight, name, gender, generation #, points and USERNAME! You type in the username when you set the time or is it when the egg hatches?... Go to https://www.tamatown.com/tama.html and get souvenirs and oh boy!

Food

Basically the same. No Treat menu, though. Food you buy from the shop are in Meal and Snack.

Games

Games:

Get: catch the notes and avoid poops

Bump: Well, you've had a V2, right? You know how to play it!

Flag: Use the buttons to press the arrows. Get up to 9 round and get 300p for teens and 600p for adults!

Heading: You've had a V2, right?

Memory: Use A, B or C to repeat the pattern that plays above your tamagotchi.

Sprint: Press B continously to help your tama win!

Items:

Basically the same, just you can have different items.

Shop:

You can type in secret codes by pressing A until the shopkeeper looks scared. You can have sales, and there's more items to buy! :angry:

Password:

Once you go to TamaTown, you'll get different passwords to put on your tama for items and souvenirs. Type them here.

Souvenirs:

You'll get souvenirs from TamaTown. View them here.

Connection

Select Ver. 3 or Others. On Ver. 3 options: Game, Present, Visit. I like visit!

Friend list

Friend:

View all your friends!

Present:

Wrap a gift and send it away! Press B on an item to get Wrap?. Press B. Select Yes, followed by sure. Then connect!

Point:

Keep track of your G-points here. Donate to the king! Donate little by little. You can get the ring, cape and crown.

Family:

Select History or Parent.

History: Your tamas that die are kept here. You can have 3 in there at a time.

Parent: You have to be on gen #2 and up. Press B to get a password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back