4th of July plans?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My family is going to my dad's co-worker's house for a 4th of July party with a barbeque and some fireworks they bought and a lot of other stuff. It's tonight.

Then tomorrow at a local park, called Szot* Park, we get to see even more fireworks.

*In "Szot", the "s" is silent.

I am grilling out with my family! I am also going to set of some fireworks............OF COURSE I AM GOING TO BLOW UP TOY ACTION FIGURES!!! I am also going to throw Pop its at my little bother I mean brother. (rotfl)

Its the Fourth of July today Tamawho!!?? Where we celebrate America's independence from the British. Theres also July 14th which is independence day.

Well today our familys having a barbeque in our backyard and me and my dad are going to the park to set off some firworks! Last night they had fireworks and they were awesome! The grand finale was coool!

The fourth is also my older sister's birthday. So we're cooking out, giving her her presents, my mom's boss and her family are coming over after dinner and then we'll shoot off fireworks. Exciting, yes.I was supposed to go with Nicole to her lake in Oklahoma all this week, but we had a change of plans.

I think we might be going to thr El Dorado Lake on the 5th, anyway, but I'm not sure.

..And a few days later we're going on vacation to Kansas City. ^_^
Where are you guys going in Kansas City?! Are you going to the Legends?? Everyone comes to see the Legends when they come to this area! I live just outside Kansas City and I meet TONS of out-of-towners when I go shopping at the Legends. That's too cool, a TamaTalker is coming to my area! ^_^

I'm going to a drive-in to see indiana jones and baby mama. Then I am going to do those at home fire works. It's gonna be awesome! ^_^ Also,I saw some hot air baloons take off yesterday.

Aubrey, we're planning on going to World's of Fun. And anywhere else we think might make a good vacation.

We were planning on staying for only one day, though. But we might stay for a few, depending on if we see anything else. It would be so cool if we saw eachother. :D

^^That sounds like fun, too. You guys should at least cruise by the Legends, it's the biggest attraction around...and there's lots of cool places to eat/shop like Dave & Busters arcade, Hot Topic, Coldstone Creamery, PacSun, the list goes on for awhile. It would be totally cool if we ran into each other! hehe

My parents told my sister and me that we were going to stop by while we were there. It sounds exciting. ^^

I'm in Australia, so we don't celebrate the 4th of July. America gets so many more holidays than us ^_^

Anyways, I hope your 4th of July is fun. ^_^

Well we were gonna do fireworks but it's raining so were prolly doing it tomorrow.

cookgo to the lake

wach fire works from my living room window
Well didn't go as planed we didn't go to the lake cuz it was crudy out.Insted we went to Borders to grt summer reading books. We cooked outside but we ate inside becuse its stared drizziling. Then we coulden't see the fireworks from Chadum(sp?), from our living room.(we live on a big hill)

It did rain at the lake and everybody at the camp lost power for about an hour but it stopped raining, we got out power, then didn't have to worry about the grass catching on fire! Yay! =D Last night was the funnest 4th of July EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the 4th of July was my b'day. So all that happened was we had a lil family party and i got presents. I gotta say it was a geat birthday!

Ok luck was by my side again lol we did do fireworks after all because it stopped raining and it was just drizzling so ya we could do them. ^^

My fourth of July was spent sitting at him, my mom fired up the grill and we made s'mores together. The neighbor guy Tim came over with his dog Bob (Yes, that is actually the dogs name. Poor thing.), he's a saint bernard, or however it is spelled. I don't think that is an accurate spelling x_X but whatever.

So, we played with the dog, and talked, and made s'mores and such, then we watched fireworks from all around. I live in a cul-du-sac, and you can see all around, sort of in a circle. It was fun, but the neighbors didn't stop doing fireworks until 4:00 Am, we almost called the cops x-x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back