4th of July

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleChocoWolf

Reaction score
Sooo how was your sunday for 4th of July? :( People that dont live in america can just say how their day was. but first we had a BIG PARTY! Omg the house is a mess but I did get to kiss the guy I like. >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, congrats on the kiss! XD Bet that was exciting. My family, the boyfriend and I went over to a friend's house for a BBQ and he had this great panoramic view of the city in his backyard. It was AMAZING. We got to see about 4 different fireworks shows because we were so high up.

(For Canada Day which was July 1st) our city had celebration downtown, and I went to it with my family. We stayed outside and watched my city's version of American Idol during the day, some of the contestants were really good, and we met up with our friends and went on one of the boat rides..

Then I came home in the evening and went outside on the giant rock in my backyard to watch about 3 different fireworks shows :lol:

I went out to a zoo, since it was my birthday. They had amazing birds there!

Played with sparklers, but that's it.

Today the high school in my area is going to have a big 4th of July parade. Dunno why it's today instead of yesterday. >.<

Well, I'm not American, but the 4th of July is still a big day for me because that's the day that my family moved away from our hometown eight years ago. We didn't do anything to celebrate though. It was all "Today we've been here eight years" and that was it.

I had so much fun! I went to amazing party in the backyard of one of the friends of the familys house. We went there last year to, and it is always a huge party with over a hundred people. There's a dj, awesome lights, loads of dancing, and a pool plus hot tub with waterfalls in the pool and color changing lights. I cross tumbled with some other cheerleaders there as well :lol: it was even better than last years party.

Nothing much, as I don't live in america. I just spent time online. :|

I had a very boring normal day. 4th July is nothing to me......

Last edited by a moderator:
Played with sparklers, but that's it.Today the high school in my area is going to have a big 4th of July parade. Dunno why it's today instead of yesterday. >.<
My town did that too, but my town's too religious to have a parade on a Sunday, so I had it on a Monday. xP

Anyway, yesterday I had a parade. It was hot. :(

Sooo how was your sunday for 4th of July? :D People that dont live in america can just say how their day was. but first we had a BIG PARTY! Omg the house is a mess but I did get to kiss the guy I like. >.<
congrats about that!

as for me i was away from home with family and we had a little neighborhood parade and a little party. it was fun-ish, but most of the people were either adults or little kids, so... not much for me to do. But we saw an awesome fireworks show later so it was all worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back