8 out of 9 generations boys...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

romantictam

Reaction score
Basically I am on my 9th generation on my music star, he's a mametchi and should be marrying tomorrow. I have only had 1 girl out of my 9 characters, and she was about 4th. I don't usually care about their weight as adults - I am with my mametchi, though. One of my babies (about 7th) married another music star with a boy again.

Is there a trick to get a girl or is it just chance? I would like to see the other characters for girls on this thing :D

Yes, the gender of your tama is based entirely on chance. After a few generations it should even out.
Actually you are wrong (no offense)! When the matchmaker comes, press it when the book is open for a girl, and closed for boy. I have tried it, it works on my tama!

Actually you are wrong (no offense)! When the matchmaker comes, press it when the book is open for a girl, and closed for boy. I have tried it, it works on my tama!
What do you mean? We are talking about the music star right?

Hmmm...10th Generation...a boy again...and now some glitches are happening - when i go to the studio to practise, it doesn't show the instruments (even when i reset it!). And also, my tama is 5 yrs old so it should get the guitar guy to ask if my tama wants to marry but it's not coming, not even at 4.30 which it normally does when i set is :S

Oh oops! I didn't read the bit that is was a Music Star
Well the trick doesn't work anyways. I've tried it a few times, I've got the opposite a lot of times.

Boy or girl, it's all by chance like what PeaceFrog said. Or... Maybe if you hold down a certain button during the fireworks, that'll affect the gender... But I'm not so sure. Give it a shot next time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back