8 Year old Hitodetchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
weird...i don't know how to explain that

(*bamcr*)

btw: Nice tama...i like your nails...did you paint them yourself?

When the battery goes dead- to your tamagotchi its just like pausing it. This happened to mine, but it was already an adult when it happened. SORRY!!!

Well, like the title says, I had an 8 year old Hitodetchi. It's now a 10 year old Nikatchi.What happened, was the battery had died after a new baby was born and the parent had left. I hadn't started the next generation(6) yet so it showed a baby crying.

After I replaced the battery I pressed reset, and download. It brought me to a baby boy named Pip, or in other words, my 5th generation tama. When it restarted it was age 7 and a Puchitchi.

What I'm wondering, is when my tama turns into an adult, it'll be around age 12. Will I still be able to have another generation, or will it just become old and die?

Here are the pictures.

Pip as Hitodetchi

Pip as Hitodetchi's Information

(These taken Monday)

Pip as Nikatchi

Pip as Nikatchi's Information

(These taken 15 minutes or so ago)
omg....! Once on my V1 it was a baby and it was 1 yrs old! X_x:lol: :furawatchi: [SIZE=21pt]o_O[/SIZE]

once i had a 0 day old teen lol.teens are supposed to be 1 day.

wait a sec... 1 DAY????? thats crazy for a teen. man these things age fast...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back