8 years...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Wow, I haven't been on this site in forever... I don't know why it randomly popped back into my mind after such a long time.

Hard to believe I was only nine and ten years old when I first started posting on here. :eek:

I was going back through some of my old posts and wow.......... it was hilarious and extremely embarrassing to read. :rolleyes:

Nobody will probably remember me as I'm sure 99% of the members that were around when I was on here aren't active anymore, but hey! You never know. :D

This site used to mean the world to me. I would post here everyday, and I remember making some great friends along the way. I was young and this site was a part of my childhood for sure.

I hope everyone is doing well, new members and older members! If you happen to remember who I am, write me a message. And even if you don't, feel free to write my a message anyways.\

Not sure I'll be sticking around the site (it was more of just a trip down memory lane) but who knows! :)

Been 4 years for me. I still remember though cause I can time travel B) actually I really do remember you, I saw some of your posts from ages ago. Welcome back! And don't worry about your immature posts, I'm worse, I joined aged 8 :p

Heya!

We used to call you TGD I think! (Was "Desy" your cat's name? or am I getting you mixed up with another member...?)

Anyway, nice to see you've dropped by for a visit :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember you :)

Considering my numerous username changes, you probably don't remember who I am (Um... I think one of my names was mimitchigirl?). But no, I remember role playing with you quite a few times. From what I remember, you didn't embarrass youself.

Welcome back~

Heya!

We used to call you TGD I think! (Was "Desy" your cat's name? or am I getting you mixed up with another member...?)

Anyway, nice to see you've dropped by for a visit :)
Yes I went by TGD! And Desy is my cats name, so nope you've got the right girl! I remember you TamaMum, nice to hear from you. :D

And thanks everyone else for your kind words! :) Tamatalk has always been such a welcoming site. Much love xoxoxo

I remember you :)

Considering my numerous username changes, you probably don't remember who I am (Um... I think one of my names was mimitchigirl?). But no, I remember role playing with you quite a few times. From what I remember, you didn't embarrass youself.

Welcome back~
And oh! That name rings a bell I think! I used to do a lot of roleplaying on here haha. :) message me sometime!

Wow, I just realized I've been on here for almost 9 years - since July of '05. I was a tender 11 then, LOL! And here I am, still posting. :p Welcome back, though! :D

o hey I remember you! idk if you remember me on this account tho bc I've had like 6 accounts here but yea (probably one other people seem to remember is Sharpay #1 fan (with the hearts by it)?? yea idk)

Welcome back!

I joined about 2 years ago so I don't really know you, but you seem like a nice girl to talk to. So, welcome back to TamaTalk!

8 years - it's twice as many years as I've ben here... Cogratulations on your return and welcome back! :D

Latest posts

Back