9/11

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what Terriosits are I belive, right?

Well, one day, on September 9th 2001, terrorists hi-jacked a plane. Flight 77 I belive. They were going on a vacation and stuff, and then they crashed into The World Trade's Center. The twin towers.

News casts, weather and stuff, caught it on tape. People are wondering "WHOA! Accedint!" The another plane thrust themselves into the other buil;ding. It was no accedent, it was on purpose.

The towers crashed to the ground, killing alot of people. Babies to Elders. I think, out of like, 5,000 people, 500 survived. Thats inside the building. alot more people lived who wernt in it when they crashed.
They would be fine if it wasn't for the traitor! George W Bush.

It was planned as well.

People just happened to be recording as the first plane hit?

Listen and this song is about george bush

Last edited by a moderator:
*moment of silence* our stupid school didnt hav a moment of silence. so in the middle of an important lecture in science, all of us threw a big fit until the teacher told us 2 take the moment of silence. it wuz a tragedy and alwayz will b.......*sheds tear*

It wasn't a tragedy, it was all a huge set up.

If it wasn't for your stupid president you wouldn't be in the state you are and you've got even bigger pricks coming into the government now.

Gee that's gonna be fun for us in europe for get the worst of it.

My friends dad ws a firefighter and died in the twin towers. :gozarutchi: My thoughts go out to anyone who has lost anyone on that day.

*BaBi*

I agree so much...someone who understands!!! HALELUHIAH!!! Since it's my birthday, I SHOULD BE HAPPY!!! People won't let me... :gozarutchi:
No one said you shouldn't be Happy!

Happy belated Birthday!

You should still show respect to all those who died and those who died saving other though, it's the right thing to do.

It wasn't a tragedy, it was all a huge set up.
If it wasn't for your stupid president you wouldn't be in the state you are and you've got even bigger pricks coming into the government now.

Gee that's gonna be fun for us in europe for get the worst of it.
Sorry for the double post.

Okay, YOUR OPINION.

How can you say this was not a tragedy?

3,000 people died! Do you think that George W. Bush planned for the planes to come hit the White House and kill him???

and it's not like nothing has happened in Europe.

the London Suicide bombing??

Did the Queen/Parliment plan that?

Please show respect to those people who died and to our counrty please.

we said nothing about you.

I rememebr that day. My parents could have been killed. They came to my kindergarten and picked me up to go home.

You know.. sadly and strangely over here, I've heard nothing about 9/11. :\

R.I.P. 9/11 victims.

B.T.W. you can't make people care or throw a hissy fit because they don't care, you can't live in the past all your life. And be at people who disagree with you, jeez.

Last edited by a moderator:
9/11 is very sad. Many people died because of the mindless terrorists.

Another flight happened when some hijackers wanted to fly a plane into the White House, but then people flew it into some plains instead. :blink: I just wish there was world piece. I wonder why people do this stuff..I doubt even cavemen were this violent.

9/11 is very sad. Many people died because of the mindless terrorists.
Another flight happened when some hijackers wanted to fly a plane into the White House, but then people flew it into some plains instead. :kuribotchi: I just wish there was world piece. I wonder why people do this stuff..I doubt even cavemen were this violent.
Yes. There were four planes. Two hit both of the WTC towers. One hit the pentagon. And one of the flights was the last one, the people found out what was happening because they called their families to say goodbye and they told them they were going to crash the plane into either the Capitol or the White House. The people knew they were going to die but they fought back against the 4 terrorists on board and managed to take control of the plane once again but they directed it toward the ground in an isolated field. At least they brought down the number of would be killings. The Capitol and White House were evacuated because they realized the plane was heading for the direction. I just watched United 93 the movie today....The one where the people fought back...The end was soo sad..yet beautiful. This sad music was playing and the last minutes of their lives....The plane is going downnn...the ground is closer...Then right when the nose of the plane touches the ground the screen goes black......I almost cried.....The terrorists are still struggling against the passengers and theyre all bloody and sweaty but yea...You get the point. At least they foiled their plans.

Yes. There were four planes. Two hit both of the WTC towers. One hit the pentagon. And one of the flights was the last one, the people found out what was happening because they called their families to say goodbye and they told them they were going to crash the plane into either the Capitol or the White House. The people knew they were going to die but they fought back against the 4 terrorists on board and managed to take control of the plane once again but they directed it toward the ground in an isolated field. At least they brought down the number of would be killings. The Capitol and White House were evacuated because they realized the plane was heading for the direction. I just watched United 93 the movie today....The one where the people fought back...The end was soo sad..yet beautiful. This sad music was playing and the last minutes of their lives....The plane is going downnn...the ground is closer...Then right when the nose of the plane touches the ground the screen goes black......I almost cried.....The terrorists are still struggling against the passengers and theyre all bloody and sweaty but yea...You get the point. At least they foiled their plans.
I saw a version of that movie. It was called Flight 93.

The bit that broke my heart was Elizabeth's phone call to her mum.

Eliabeth's Mum: *Picks up phone.* Hello?

Elizabeth: Mum..

Elizabeth's Mum: Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: Mum my plane's been hijacked.

Elizabeth's Mum: Oh darling! Oh no.

Elizabeth: I'm going to die mum. I just wanted to say ... I'm sorry I ran away..

*Phone goes dead*

That bit made me cry. =[

This thread is now closed to prevent any more misunderstandings about how a member feels about the events of 9/11 and to prevent members making intentional posts that they know full well will cause a flame war.

If a member broke a site rule, it doesn't give anyone else the right to dive in and break the site rules too.

Please remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinion - but on TamaTalk they are required to express it in a polite, respectful way.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back