TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should replace the battery. Save up some money just in case though!

Hmmm... maybe it was just a glitch. i dont know what to say. i really think that you should reaplce the battery, maybe it was about to die (the battery)

Okay. Perhaps the place where you were getting your drinks was too hot!

ok I was at school getting my food when I checked it the screen was half black 2 specks of the screen left and 8 icons were gone.half of my friends said it was cracked inside causing the black to show and the other half of my friends said it was broken some how.What happened,my parents won't let me buy another one, please I beg of you to help tama members. :rolleyes: *checks tama*.AHHH IT'S BLACKER

oh lorina (which isn't a member) if your there to see my topic glad to say hi. oh well at least I can still chat about tamas
this happend to my friends the screen went all black could still play with it but couldent see it :huh: still broken now!!! you can still do evrything just when it beeps give it 4 snacks and 4 meals then medicen or put the light off

hope this helps!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back