?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorscats

Reaction score
My V4 tamagotchi is an adult and is 10 years old. The matchmaker still hasen't come! Is it sopposed to get this old before having a baby? My V3 had a baby when it was 8! How old was yours when it had a baby and how much longer do I have to wait! :p

I don't know it happened the same to mine. It was like 8 years old and no matchmaker. I'm starting to wonder if it's a glitch in the program. :)
NOOO! I just checked on my tamagotchi (you know how I said that it was 10 years old) And it had evolved into an Otokitchi! NOOO! Now it's an oldie! Can tamagotchi's still have a baby when there one of the oldies??? :) :p

NOOO! I just checked on my tamagotchi (you know how I said that it was 10 years old) And it had evolved into an Otokitchi! NOOO! Now it's an oldie! Can tamagotchi's still have a baby when there one of the oldies??? :) :)
I don't think so.... sorry hopfully they do . Never had that happen. :p

I don't think so.... sorry hopfully they do . Never had that happen. :)
They can't!!! You mean I spent all that time taking care of my tama hoping that it can have a baby only to find that the matchmaker dosen't come!!!! What am I sopposed to do with my tamagotchi now if I can't get new generations!

My V4 Tarakotchi is 6yrs old. The Matchmaker started visiting today.

I turned down the Ponytchi she brought me but I am sure she will turn up again tomorrow.

Here's the thing with my V4 - the Matchmaker arrives on screen and you get the attention beep as normal, right? My Matchmaker stays for about 20 seconds - that is all. I noticed this on G1. I had to set the clock back to 6.59pm because I missed her at 10.30 and at 7.00pm :wacko:

So I am afraid you have to keep a sharp lookout for her if you want to make a baby.

Old Timer Characters like Otokitchi and Ojitchi can only mate with each other to make a baby. So unless you have another tama with a boy who could evolve into the Ojitchi, then I think you've had it I'm afraid :eek:

I think you can mate a V1-V3 with a V4 - have you got one?

If you want more time for a mate to evolve you could always put your Otokitchi on pause until the other tama catches up.

Yes, V4 can mate with V3. Not sure about the others though, but I think they can.

I suggest getting another one of your tams which is a boy and waiting for it to become an Ojitchi. Then mate them.

-kuchipatchi-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back