99 pound tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchilove

Reaction score
I had a tama today and it weighed 99 pounds. IS THAT POSSIBLE! IT NEVER DIED ! it was Horoyotchi for my V4.5 then when i feed it it doesn't get to 100!

Very possible. Your tama being 99 pounds does not affect his health. And it will never go above 99 pounds as that was the only way it was coded.

yes.. it never goes past 99 lb and it is not a glitch but 99 lb doesnt affect it in any way bc i always hav 99 lb tamas and they dont die.

Cool! I remember my cousin started feeding my Mimitchi a whole bunch and then it died... : (

You probably just feed it to much. All you need to do to get it back to it's normal weight is play with it. If it does stay 99 pounds, however, it may die. Tamas can not weigh anymore then 99 pounds. No matter how much you feed it at 99 pounds, it will not get any heavier.

Yes, I have tried that once when I heard a rumor that when you go past 70 it will explode, but I tried it and like you said, it doesn't affect the health of your tamagotchi. Actually it made mine healthier.

yes, tamas do not grow bigger than 99 lbs. Just like they dont get older than 99. Hope this helps!

can a guide please close this....its getting full of spam and some unrelated things..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back