>_< Could you help me?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteDancingBailey

Reaction score
Well, I'm gonn a get right to the story, so, here goes.

Me and my friend Rachel both like the same guy. She asked me what to do if he asked mo or her out. I said we would say yes, and the other friend wouldn't care. But thats different until it happens! This guy knew I liked him, and that she liked him, so one day at the park, he asked her out. She said yes. I got heart broken, he thought I hated him because I wanted to be alone for a while (A.K.A to cry my eyes out) and Rachel thought that I was mad for no reason. So, me and Haley started talking. She said that Josh (the boy that is dating Rachel that I liked.) wanted to still be my friend and everything and stuff, so I acted like I was. But anyways, I was so sad that day and seeing them side by side helped nothing, AT ALL.

But the following weeks, just stink, big time. He threw paper at me, she decides to do it too. Anything he does to me, she does. He makes fun, she makes fun, and so on and so on. I get up[set at the smallest things now, and she doesn't understand. SO I talked to Lindsey, our other best friend, because she wouldn't do anything to upset me. So we were walking and talking and all the sudden Josh comes up and says, "What are you guys talking about." and I turned around and said, "Nothing. Why, did your girlfriend send you over here to ask?" and he shook his head now, when there stood Rachel. She said, "Why were ya'll talkin' 'bout me?"and we both yelled, "We weren't!Why would you think that!" and she said, "Because you always do.." It seems like she thinks just because were not talking to her, were talking about her! And she talks about me behind my back, and she talks about Lindsey to!She acts like she thinks everyone absolutely adores her, and all spotlights are set on her. And that shes so perfect, that everyone talks about her and trys to find flaws about her. I found a note in her photoalbum on the back of a pic of her and Lindsey that said, "Lindsey, you are my best friend ever. Other people like Bailey think they are, but no, you are." I felt like crying when I read that. I've known her since she was three months old. Shes known Lindsey since last year. Now shes also gonna say that I'm to mean to get a boyfriend, yeah, shes just as rude as I can be! And it seems like her boy friend only dates her to show her off. Hes always like, "Oh she's so pretty! She's a model! She got a platinum in dance, shes just so cute! She got a dance ribbon!" and things like that. And when I get annoyed by it and walk off, what do ya know, she rolls her eyes! It not just me being annoyed by it, is Jenna, Lindsey, and Haley too!

What should I do, I'm trapped in a corner surronded by Rachel!

Now I have no where to turn, no where to hide. Shes always there.

You really need to report her because if it's driving you crazy you should have a little privacy. I wouldn't want someone near me all the time If she asked you what your talking about don't yell at her just say nothing and then walk away. She will be the one feeling stupid then. I really don't know if I helped though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm gonn a get right to the story, so, here goes.Me and my friend Rachel both like the same guy. She asked me what to do if he asked mo or her out. I said we would say yes, and the other friend wouldn't care. But thats different until it happens! This guy knew I liked him, and that she liked him, so one day at the park, he asked her out. She said yes. I got heart broken, he thought I hated him because I wanted to be alone for a while (A.K.A to cry my eyes out) and Rachel thought that I was mad for no reason. So, me and Haley started talking. She said that Josh (the boy that is dating Rachel that I liked.) wanted to still be my friend and everything and stuff, so I acted like I was. But anyways, I was so sad that day and seeing them side by side helped nothing, AT ALL.

But the following weeks, just stink, big time. He threw paper at me, she decides to do it too. Anything he does to me, she does. He makes fun, she makes fun, and so on and so on. I get up[set at the smallest things now, and she doesn't understand. SO I talked to Lindsey, our other best friend, because she wouldn't do anything to upset me. So we were walking and talking and all the sudden Josh comes up and says, "What are you guys talking about." and I turned around and said, "Nothing. Why, did your girlfriend send you over here to ask?" and he shook his head now, when there stood Rachel. She said, "Why were ya'll talkin' 'bout me?"and we both yelled, "We weren't!Why would you think that!" and she said, "Because you always do.." It seems like she thinks just because were not talking to her, were talking about her! And she talks about me behind my back, and she talks about Lindsey to!She acts like she thinks everyone absolutely adores her, and all spotlights are set on her. And that shes so perfect, that everyone talks about her and trys to find flaws about her. I found a note in her photoalbum on the back of a pic of her and Lindsey that said, "Lindsey, you are my best friend ever. Other people like Bailey think they are, but no, you are." I felt like crying when I read that. I've known her since she was three months old. Shes known Lindsey since last year. Now shes also gonna say that I'm to mean to get a boyfriend, yeah, shes just as rude as I can be! And it seems like her boy friend only dates her to show her off. Hes always like, "Oh she's so pretty! She's a model! She got a platinum in dance, shes just so cute! She got a dance ribbon!" and things like that. And when I get annoyed by it and walk off, what do ya know, she rolls her eyes! It not just me being annoyed by it, is Jenna, Lindsey, and Haley too!

What should I do, I'm trapped in a corner surronded by Rachel!

Now I have no where to turn, no where to hide. Shes always there.
Well, it does seem that you're getting upset over her having a boyfriend that you like. Even though you both agreed that you wouldn't get angry if he asked one of you out and the person who got asked out said "Yes." You need to remember, you both said you wouldn't care, but it seems you thought he would ask you out, instead of her. Next time you tell a friend something like that, remember that the good thing may happen to her, not you.

I think perhaps you should call her on the phone (that way you could get her attention when she's alone, and not with a bunch of people at school.) and talk to her about why you're feeling upset.

I just recently "broke-up" with one of my friends. We're not friends anymore. But your friend seems like she's not a very good friend to begin with. If she wrote that on a pic of her and your friend, and not you and her who have known each other your whole lives, then I wouldn't be her friend anymore. And especially if she talks about you behind your back...that's what my friend does ALL the time. :mimitchi: Well I would tell her that she has no reason to treat you like that, and if she's gonna keep bragging about her so-called boyfriend you won't be her friend any more. And if her bf is just using her to show off and get attention because he's with her, then you should just ignore both of them and move on with your life. You don't need to be around people like that. They turn you into a bad person that you're really not. And i'm going through almost the same thing as you. My friend (now my ex-friend) talks about me and her other friends behind our backs. I hate her for that. I don't need a friend like that...and in this case, neither do you. :mametchi:

Find better friends. Tell Rachael how you feel, if she doesn't listen to you then say: I always listen to you, why can't you return the favor? That's what REAL friends do. We should'nt be friends anymore. You're driving me nuts, you can atleast try to care about my feelings and emotions!' then walk off. I don't think Josh is the right guy for you, he may look cute but PERSONALITY is what you are looking for. Try to sort everything out. Keep me updated on the situation~

It seems like all of this problem is over a stupid boy.

Whats more important?

Friends or boys?

Ask Rachel that. If she replies her boyfriend then just forget about her. A real friend would never do that.

Well, its not all over a boy. I no0 longer like him, I did like him for his personality when I did though. I've always pretty much had a problem with her, shes always talked bad about me. But we went to the park again today, and I was all bored and sitting with Rachel and Josh, and since I was bored I kinda looked upset. She Josh was a "Smile! DOn't be so sad!" and all that. But I just kinda said, "It's borring over here.." but he thought I wasn't over them being together. So while Rachel turned round, he mouthed out to me, "Get over it!" and that really ticked me off. Then Josh kept pulling me over to the side to talk about why me and Rachel weren't asuch great friends anymore, and he would talk to her about it. But while talking, I could not keep from crying because I always cry when that topic is talked about, because it was a horrible day for me! But all in all, me and Rachel are friends again, or for today atleast. Tomorrow, she'll do everything she knows I don't like, all again.

So if you want to give more advice and things, its apprreciated.

what ev baybay. I was never as mean to you as you said i was, i admitt that i was being a boob but i just thought you were mad at me but we worked that out and now i know that you weren't u were just sad. I know that u think I show off and that i think I am all that( the story up there) BUT I DONT! I dont know y you would think that at all, and I have never thought that. the reason i broke up with josh was not to make u happy it was to make my life better cause i was caught up in the middle of every thing, admit it.

I had troubles like that too. Maci knew I liked perry and she asked him out and kept rubbing it in my face. I just ignored her, and pretty soon they broke up.

what ev baybay. I was never as mean to you as you said i was, i admitt that i was being a boob but i just thought you were mad at me but we worked that out and now i know that you weren't u were just sad. I know that u think I show off and that i think I am all that( the story up there) BUT I DONT! I dont know y you would think that at all, and I have never thought that. the reason i broke up with josh was not to make u happy it was to make my life better cause i was caught up in the middle of every thing, admit it.
I think you need to settle down and stop badgering your friend over the internet. That's pretty low to do if you can't even talk to her to her face about it. This is a place for support and advice. Take it to PM or keep your mouth shut.

I think you need to settle down and stop badgering your friend over the internet. That's pretty low to do if you can't even talk to her to her face about it. This is a place for support and advice. Take it to PM or keep your mouth shut.
You are absolutely right. Poor girl. You don't need to be rude to her over the internet! You need to talk to herface about this. Oh, and if you gossip, only say stuff that is meant for her to hear. Just like TigerLily013 said, PM her or just keep your mouth shut.

CutedancingBailey, she is so not a real friend. Dump her girlfriend! She seems really rude and snobby. If she tries to appoligize, tell her that it is too late. She was not loyal enough.

You are absolutely right. Poor girl. You don't need to be rude to her over the internet! You need to talk to herface about this. Oh, and if you gossip, only say stuff that is meant for her to hear. Just like TigerLily013 said, PM her or just keep your mouth shut.
CutedancingBailey, she is so not a real friend. Dump her girlfriend! She seems really rude and snobby. If she tries to appoligize, tell her that it is too late. She was not loyal enough.
Exactly wat I was just goin' to post. I thought about it last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back