>_< Stupid PS2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachi

Reaction score
Ok, My playstation2 has issues. Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero III, Rock Band, Need For Speed Carbon, AND Kingdom Hearts II all freeze 2 minutes into the game. And all the disks are clean. And in one piece. And I'm broke. What do I do? Any Ideas? Because I'm ready to throw it and the guitar-controller out the window.

Maybe it overheated or something, or it is something wrong with the insides.

But, start saving up money to buy a new one because my friend had the same problem with it. &gt;.&lt;

Its dead.

~Mini Mew

Maybe it overheated or something, or it is something wrong with the insides.But, start saving up money to buy a new one because my friend had the same problem with it. &gt;.&lt;

Its dead.

~Mini Mew
PS2's have fans. Old models do.

The new, slim ones have heatsinks.

Used PS2s don't cost much. Neither do new ones.

Ok, My playstation2 has issues. Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero III, Rock Band, Need For Speed Carbon, AND Kingdom Hearts II all freeze 2 minutes into the game. And all the disks are clean. And in one piece. And I'm broke. What do I do? Any Ideas? Because I'm ready to throw it and the guitar-controller out the window.
OMG! That keeps happening to my Thrillville game on my PS2!! :D I really don't know what's wrong either, so I may get a new one so thats what I'm suggesting.

Umm go to gamestop or EB games and explain the problem to them and they might give u the number to the Sony company and you'll have to send it to Sony. I guess... hope I helped! bye!

If you have no advice or suggestions, don't just post and say "so what" or "idk" it's kind of ignorant. I mean if something you like broke for a reason you are unaware of and you came here for help and someone said "so what that is stupid" or something how would you feel? Just a bit of advice to maybe post a REAL post. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to sound completely retarded, but I'll back it with an explanation.

Try using a different controller.

Explanation:

My friend had a Gamecube, that for some reason it was shutting off after about 2 minutes of gameplay. We couldn't figure out for the life of us what was wrong with it.

We had three controllers plugged in, so we unplugged them all and turned it on. It didn't turn off.

So we plugged one controller in, again, stayed on, as did the second one.

When we plugged in the third controller, the Gamecube shut off.

It's worth a try I think.

Otherwise I agree with Turtwig. See if you can get in touch with Sony. They might be able to pinpoint the problem, even without sending it in.

It could also be the lazer. They do not cost much, but I wouldn't try replace it yourself. Since you may void the systems' warrenty.

However, try SK's advice.

If you have no advice or suggestions, don't just post and say "so what" or "idk" it's kind of ignorant. I mean if something you like broke for a reason you are unaware of and you came here for help and someone said "so what that is stupid" or something how would you feel? Just a bit of advice to maybe post a REAL post. :D
Further more, it's spam.

Thanks for all your suggestions!

Anyways, 1)All the games say PS2 on them, and they all worked before. So they are not X Box (Did they even make Kingdom Hearts for the X Box?)

and 2) We sadly only have one guitar-controller. Our other one broke (technically, they both broke, considering that they both have the same problem: The whammy bars both do not spring back up. Sometimes they do not even respond. The reason why we can only use one is because they are both wireless, and the part that plugs into our little broken, black box is lost, and has been for the better part of a year.)

Random thought: Can you play Guitar Hero with a dance pad?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back