A ball glitch?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UraEVIL

Reaction score
Hey people out there can any1 help me cause my tamagotchi v3 got weird......

Ok heres what happened. One day I bought my tama a ball then i resetted because the battery went out. I went to buy a new one and when i put in a new battery i thought everything was normal until i checked my items list. They had been replaced with balls!! I was shocked at first so i decided to feed my tama on of its favourite foods. When i looked in the snack section there were these weird bowls of rice called balls!! By this time I had fainted and when I woke up I thought it was a dream but it wasnt s can some1 help me? Your help is greatly appreciated :) :)

reset the tamagotchi

and maybe change the battery

besides that theres nothing much you can do

have you taken apart your tamagotchi lately?

if you have you might have caused permanet damage to it

sooo if changing the battery and/or resetting does nothing you're gonna have to buy a new one

it must be the batery but weird i hate the fake baterys that batery must be fake glad in puerto rico dosent have fake batereys on all the island :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
um weird. i bought my v3 a ball and that didnt happen. So I cant help, but I suggest u reset it.

wow thats freaky. i suggest that mabey u reset it. then it will probably work again. by the way, when u bought it, was it a normal shop or that specieal sale shop? mabye that had something 2 do with it...

I bought it at wal mart and it wasnt a special sale but i did reset and I downloaded.... Unfortunatly the balls were still there!! :D

This has happened to me too on my V3, sorry but if you can't fix it by changing the batteries or completely resetting the tama, you're out of luck.

Luv your idea gozarutchiawesome! :D

Ive got plenty of friends and iam pretty sure theyll appreciated the balls more than me! :(

I sorta got over the ball glitch but any mor advice..... just in case? :D

That is what is known as the "Ball Glitch." Have you ever thrown away food on your Tamagotchi?

Wow ;) I have no idea how that happened but I suggest eating all the balls in your food section (If your tamas hungry) and trash the balls in your items section

i have another idea. mabey u should tell walmart wat happened with the ball glitch! mabey they know something about it and can help u

:eek: really !!! well how about thiss........maybe its one of those specials that they do ... like on my tama.... i saw a x-mas tree that popped up......on december :lol:

This is well documented. The only way to get rid of the balls is to completely reset your tam. No other solution. Sorry. I've made a point of never buying the ball, just in case.

Thanks for the support everyone! :(

Thanks to all of you people who gave comments I got rid of most of my balls. I only got like 5 left in the item section and 4 left in the food section :)

Once again your help is apprciated.... THANKS

if you have anymore advice you are more and welcome to post it here! Have a Merry Christmas everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back